Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gazans and Southern Lebanon people should be evacuated to the West

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Each time Israel expands and takes over new territory the people there have to evacuate or get slaughtered.

We have lots of room in America, Gaza has 2 million people, and just complete guessing Southern Lebanon has 1 million people where Israel will probably take over.

@comradespiderman29 thoughts?

And why not send them to other, safer Arab countries?

And why not send them to other, safer Arab countries?
Because, whites are the ones bombing us, by supporting israel. So it's your responsibility. Don't want immigrants? Don't bomb the shit out of us.

That would work to. Possibly in Latin America as well. Anywhere where they could use workers.
Countries like Brazil are full. They have like 11 million Lebs already.

One reason I was thinking America is because we actually could use 3 million more people as we are short on workers. Also Muslims have been helping us in the culture war in America.

Because, whites are the ones bombing us, by supporting israel. So it's your responsibility. Don't want immigrants? Don't bomb the shit out of us.
I don't remember dropping a bomb on you.

I don't remember dropping a bomb on you.
Not an argument. Your elected leaders are the ones doing it. So citizens bear full responsibility(you live in Russia I think, so not you)

American whites especially, deserve to get replaced for all the wars they have started in the middle East. And for destablizing our countries.
IMG 20240930 115116

Not an argument. Your elected leaders are the ones doing it. So citizens bear full responsibility(you live in Russia I think, so not you)

American whites especially, deserve to get replaced for all the wars they have started in the middle East. And for destablizing our countries.
View attachment 1280224
fair lmao, i do think that most NPCs deserve what they voted for, I just feel like europoors outside of France/UK/Germany aren't really that complicit

I would rather all of Israel be evacuated and the state be dismantled

Don't worry they will all come to Germoney

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back