Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gazan Christians to be wiped out from this campaign

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
US christcucks support the murder of Christians fact

I think the Jews would like to livestream this genocide pay per view.

History has been written. You’re grandchildren will watch the IDF charge into Mecca from a tv in Englandistan.

No point caring
I'm in Lebanon. I hope My grandchildren if I ever have any, will be in Lebanon as well.

Ur grandchildren will leave and move to Sweden.
Luckily, I won't have to worry about that. Because, I'll end the bloodline

I was coping…:feelscry: I really hope muzzies fight back if the Jews want to take Mecca. If not then :cryfeels:
I’m pretty sure even the muzzies know this. There’s Hadiths about Muslims fighting a war against the Jews in the end times. @comradespiderman29 , am I correct?. Something about a Jew hiding behind a rock and it telling Muslims “there is a Jew behind me”

I’m pretty sure even the muzzies know this. There’s Hadiths about Muslims fighting a war against the Jews in the end times. @comradespiderman29 , am I correct?. Something about a Jew hiding behind a rock and it telling Muslims “there is a Jew behind me”
I'm a maronite Catholic, but yes you're right about the Hadith it's authentic.

:lul:

Not sure if it’s sahih. @SandNiggerKANG your an ex Muslim, have you heard of a Hadith or am I trippin
May Allah forgive me and grant me a thick MENA foid

Indeed, my oneitis cucked me for the school Tyrone, and he threatened to harm me and called me ugly, it’s been years but I still haven’t recovered. I thought she liked me.

Not sure if it’s sahih. @SandNiggerKANG your an ex Muslim, have you heard of a Hadith or am I trippin
It is sahih, it's accepted among muslims as sahih.

Indeed, my oneitis cucked me for the school Tyrone, and he threatened to harm me and called me ugly, it’s been years but I still haven’t recovered. I thought she liked me.
Brutal. Fuck niggers.

Brutal. Fuck niggers.
Yeah since then wallah I’m scared of MENA foid, they are so mean when my dad used to cut my hair (It was shit) they recorded me laughing. Anyway how is it like to be an incel in Lebanon?

Yeah since then wallah I’m scared of MENA foid, they are so mean when my dad used to cut my hair (It was shit) they recorded me laughing. Anyway how is it like to be an incel in Lebanon?
It's bad in my city, there's plenty of foids walking around half naked.

If the world wasn't watching there'd be no Palestinians left.

The Jews have a hypnotic ability to gaslight (ironically) people into accepting everything they do however monstrous.
As they've been telling us for 80 years how evil genocide is, the fact they're carrying it out themselves means they're in effect telling us that the normal rules don't apply to them, as if we didn't know that already.
They eventually will reach a state where they will expect us to accept the murder of anyone who opposes them in any way for any reason whatsoever. Or just anyone they want dead even if they didn't do anything.

There is nothing these people consider unacceptable.

Zionists have completely co-opted the media and have turned Christians against Christians.

Jeez

I don't know lol but it sounds familiar