Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gays who have hetero sex pill

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
While you were in middle school planning your first approaches to girls, there were gay men dating and having sex with women even if they didn't really liked it or even disgusted by it just to hide the fact that they were gay.
I have this NT male cousin that once bragged with me how girls proposed intercourse with him and later he turned out to be gay.
GIGA RAGE FUEL

Imagine being a Chad only to be gay. What a waste. While I'm straight and can't get a girl to even look at me.

B1F11A7B E2AA 48E4 A651 0774349C268C

yeah in middle school girls had cooties that why niggas be lovin their homies during middle school mmm definitely remember that

Gay men getting married and having children, more common than you would think.

Gay men getting married and having children, more common than you would think.
This too. Aaaw holy shit.
Also in a past job that I had, there was this guy who even had hetero ONS and this is true because he talked about that after coming out as gay bottom.

What the FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

jfl if you don't have faggots, they're STILL cucking you