Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gays have never been fully accepted (and also were mostly pedos)

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
Disclaimer: This post is full of very explicit descriptions of gay sex, including unconsensually, with minors and among family members, as you would expect from such a thorough history of a sex act.

Also, I’m making no claim to be objective here. Just as gay historians search for the tiniest hints of homosexuality in history, I am searching for homophobia and asserting that it existed in every single place and time that gays existed.
Gays like to lie about history and claim that the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese or whatever were supportive of homosexuality. This is completely false. No civilisation has ever been completely supportive of homosexuality (and especially not of gay marriage), not even modern Western civilisation, and I wanna write an essay about that because it angers when they claim otherwise.

Egypt
In all 3000 years of Ancient Egyptian history, or at least up to Alexander the Great’s conquest of it, there are only 2 likely instances of homosexuality being recorded. Both of them are deemed shameful. In one story, King Pepi II would sneak into the house of his General Sasenet around midnight and they would have sex. Obviously if homosexuality was accepted by the ancient Egyptians, there would be no point in sneaking out at midnight.

Another, even more damning example is in The Contendings of Horus and Seth, an ancient Egyptian book about the battle between the gods Horus and Seth over the throne of Egypt. In it, Seth tries to humiliate Horus by getting him drunk and raping him. But Horus fakes his drunkenness and catches Seth’s semen. He then secretly masturbates on Seth’s food (yeah it’s a weird story). Later, Seth tries to prove that he came inside Horus in court, but instead it’s shown that Horus’ cum is inside him and he is deeply embarrassed. What’s pretty clear from this story that, even if cumming in another man was considered manly, having another man do it to you was deeply shameful to the Egyptians. Accepting just 50% of homosexuality is quite homophobic by modern standards, and very different from the gay pride being forced on us today where we have to accept both bottoms and tops

images.jpeg

There’s a tomb in Egypt dedicated to two men, Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum, who many gays like to claim were a gay couple because they’re shown hugging and nearly kissing each other in one of its wall paintings (the one above). But the truth is that they each had a wife and children (who you can see in the picture), so no gay marriage in Ancient Egypt, and there’s simply no evidence that they were gay. Other explanations put up by scholars is that they could’ve been conjoined twins or just brothers.

There’s also an argument from silence to be made here. Ancient Egyptian history is very, very well recorded. We have thousands of records of marriages from the time, but every single one of them is heterosexual.

Mesopotamia
The Code of Assura from the Assyrian Empire makes homosexuality a crime

If a man has had sex with his neighbor he has been charged and convicted, he is to be considered defiled and made into a eunuch.
— Code of Assura, §20

It’s a bit of a long passage so I won’t paste it, but it also makes accusing a man of homosexuality without being able to prove it a crime.

The Bible
There are some Christian gays who like to claim that the Bible doesn’t condemn homosexuality, so here are some verses against that:
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. (Romans 1:26-27)
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)
The two words translated as “homosexuals” and “sodomites” here are the Greek words malakia (μαλακοὶ) and arsenokoitai (ἀρσενοκοῖται), basically referring to the tops and bottoms of gay relationships. The Greeks made a big distinction between the two, as I will now explain.

Greece
Modern gays love to celebrate the Ancient Greeks as a bastion of homosexuality. What they always fail to mention is that the most widespread and socially significant form of it practiced at the time was pederasty, which is “””love””” between adult men and young boys; basically gay pedophilia. That’s certainly not a good moral example to follow or celebrate. And this kind of relationship was also not legal across all of Greece, with some cities allowing it and others banning it. It’s also thought to have been mostly limited to the aristocracy. Even Wikipedia states that “when two men of similar age shared a similar relationship, it was deemed taboo and, in fact, perverse.”

Ancient Greeks didn’t think of sexuality the way we do. They distinguished between being the one penetrating in a gay relationship, which was seen as masculine, and the one being penetrated, which was considered demeaning. Insults used in ancient Greek plays show that adult men who took a passive role in gay sex were ridiculed. As I said, accepting just 50% of homosexuality is very homophobic by modern standards.

The Sacred Band of Thebes was a military unit made up of pairs of male lovers. I will admit that this comes really close to debunking my whole argument. It’s recorded that King Philip II of Macedon (father of Alexander the Great), who disbanded the band, saw their bodies strewn on the battlefield and harshly criticised the Spartans’ views on them, saying “Perish miserably they who think that these men did or suffered aught disgraceful”. The fact that he had to say this though, and that it was recorded, indicates that they were widely considered to be doing something disgraceful, supporting my argument that homosexuality was never fully accepted.

I should also mention that there was a poet named Sappho from the island of Lesbos in Greece who wrote lesbian poems. (Yes the word “lesbian” comes from her homeland. And the people who live there now, also called Lesbians, understandably hate being associated with lesbians.) Now, I know I’ve been using the ambiguous word “homosexuality” here, but I’m specifically concerned with male homosexuality here. There are some cultures that tolerate lesbians but not gays, though never the other way around. I’m not getting into that discussion, because that doesn’t count as fully accepting homosexuality anyway.

Rome
The Roman view of homosexuality was very similar to the Greek one in that they did not mind being the top but considered being the bottom shameful. However, unlike the Greeks, Roman gays generally did not rape younger free boys, but slaves, concubines, prostitutes and so on. For an older man, wanting to penetrate a youth was considered normal, but wanting to be penetrated was considered a sickness.

2560px-Marble_Busts_of_Hadrian_26_Antinous2C_from_Rome2C_Roman_Empire2C_British_Museum_281651758746029.jpeg

Now I should mention Hadrian and Antinous. The emperor Hadrian fell in love with a boy called Antinous (both depicted in the statues above). He made him a part of his personal retinue for a few years, but then Antinous drowned in the Nile before his twentieth birthday. Hadrian was so full of grief that he founded a new city in the place where he died called Antinoöpolis and made Antinous a god. Modern gays absolutely love this story, and those two are probably the most famous gay couple from antiquity. But it’s more complicated than that. When they met, Antinous was only 12 or 13 while Hadrian was nearing 50. By our time’s ethics (which I agree with), Antinous could not have given informed consent since he barely understood what sex is. Furthermore, he legally could not reject Hadrian since disobeying the emperor was illegal, and Hadrian in particular was prone to fits of rage (quite dangerous when he could have anyone executed with just an order). Hadrian and Antinous’ story is that of a groomer and his discord kitten, except the kitten is legally not allowed to disobey his discord groomer. And modern gays celebrate that, which somewhat foreshadows what they will try to get legalised next.

And pederasty/homosexuality was not fully tolerated in the Roman Empire either, not even by pagans. Many of them called homosexuality shameful and immoral. Gay marriage ceremonies are recorded by some writers (namely Martial and Juvenal, but only with heavy disapproval. The Outlines of Pyrrhonism, written by Sextus Empiricus in about 200, says “amongst us sodomy is regarded as shameful or rather illegal”, and another time he says that it is “forbidden by law”. Septimius Severus made homosexual rape punishable by death throughout the empire, though sadly this probably didn’t apply to those who raped slaves. Later, another pagan emperor either tried to or did outlaw male prostitution.

Of course, this was before the Christianisation of the empire. As I said, Christians were (and still are) against all homosexuality, both for bottoms and tops, and actually barred them from having Communion. Emperor Constantine, the first Christian emperor, banned homosexuality and thus rescued probably thousands of poor slave boys from rape. In 390, three Christian emperors passed a decree against homosexuality which started like this:
We cannot tolerate the city of Rome, mother of all virtues, being stained any longer by the contamination of male effeminacy, nor can we allow that agrarian strength, which comes down from the founders, to be softly broken by the people, thus heaping shame on the centuries of our founders
(Pretty based huh?)

After this, for all of Western history until recently, there’s almost no mention of homosexuality in the historical record, besides people being criticised, imprisoned or executed for it.

China
Many Chinese emperors of the Han dynasty (202 BC - 220 AD) had male concubines, but all of these (except one, Emperor Ai) had female concubines as well.

To understand real-life homosexuality, you have to disregard what modern-day SJWs say about it and just use common sense. Homosexuality is not a state some people are born with (i.e. “a sexuality”), it is an action. It is 100% a choice. You choose to have sex with other men. We don’t consider necrophilia or bestiality to be sexualities, we consider them acts that anyone can do as long as they’re depraved enough. And gay sex is just like that, an action that anyone can do, regardless of sexuality, as long as they’re depraved enough. Chinese emperors, who loved sexual overindulgence, were straight people who simply saw having sex with men as a way to have more sex. The only one who seems to have been genuinely gay, as in attracted more to men than to women, was Ai, and his case was noted as unusual. This seems to have been the pattern with the officials and generals of the time: bisexuality was seen as fine but homosexuality was considered strange. I can’t find much on what the general public thought, but (and this is an openly biased view) I would assume that they were against homosexuality.

Not to mention that, like the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, the Chinese only saw being the one penetrating in gay sex as normal. Being a male prostitute was seen as highly degrading. Some poor men would give their “services” to rich men in return for political advancement.

By the 7th century, Buddhist influence on China was increasing, and foreigners from Central and Western Asia began visiting China in large numbers. Their negative views on homosexuality influenced those of the Chinese. The first negative term for gays in Chinese, jijian (雞姦), appears around this time.

I will admit that there was one province, Fujian, which in the 1600s was notorious for having openly gay relationships and even marriages. This is probably the closest think to debunking my argument that gays were never accepted by any society. However, even in these “gay marriages” the men were expected to eventually marry women for procreation (so still homophobic by modern standards). And besides, this is just one province in one century. Fujian’s attitude towards homosexuality was definitely not shared by the central government. The Jiajing emperor (who ruled 1521 to 1567) had banned all consensual gay sex (presumably the non-consensual kind was already banned), punishing it with '100 strokes of heavy bamboo' and a month in prison, and this law continued until 1907. During World War II, Chinese propaganda accused the Japanese of being gay and presented it as proof of their perversion and being uncivilized.

The CCP in its early days (i.e. under Mao) didn’t have a clear policy on gays, although Mao himself believed that they should be castrated. Some Chinese men in this time sought refuge in other countries claiming that their families and the government were mistreating them for being gay. Homosexuality was, until 1997, prosecuted under the crime of “hooliganism”, and until 2001 considered a mental illness in the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders. This acceptance of homosexuality is due to western influence, and yet western SJWs who (rightly) cry about cultural imperialism would hypocritically be supportive of it. I intend to dedicate another post to the modern era, so I will end this here.

Japan
Japan was admittedly not very homophobic throughout its history, having only banned gay sex for 8 years in its history (1872-1880). Monks and samurai had a Greek-like system of pederasty called nanshoku (男色), where adults would take in a younger boy and “mentor” (what we would now call groom) him. Wakashu (若衆) were teenage boys who were considered acceptable targets of lust for adult men, as long as the adult was the top. Some of them worked as prostitutes. However, what was considered taboo was two adult men having sex. So no full acceptance of homosexuality there. Furthermore, Japan has never recognised same sex marriage. Right now it’s not recognised on any level of government.

During the Meiji period, more people began to hate homosexuality. The government passed a law banning it called the keikan (鶏姦) code. (Remember when I mentioned the first Chinese word against gays? Yeah this is the same word but with an alternative first kanji.) This led to delinquents doing it on purpose, so the law was repealed after 8 years but homosexuality became associated with delinquency. Admittedly it was still associated with bushido and the samurai code until the 1900s (decade), but as I said the Japanese never fully accepted homosexuality anyway, just a very specific kind with an older man penetrating a younger boy.

Africa
Gays like to claim that various ethnic groups in Africa, like the Siwans of Egypt or the Kikuyu people of Kenya. Africa is too big of a continent to cover in detail, but in every case these are just traditions of pederasty, not full acceptance of homosexuality and certainly not good moral examples to follow. That, and/or homosexuality is practiced by some of those people and regarded disgusting by others.

I wanna mention King Mwanga II of Buganda. He had a harem of male sex slaves who he abused without their consent, but after they converted to Christianity they began to reject his advances on them. Furious at having his orders rejected, he had 55 of them tortured and killed. (This was pretty recently too, from 1885-1887). Those people, the Uganda Martyrs, are now heroes and Mwanga is a reviled figure in Uganda, which is understandably one of most homophobic countries in the world right now, with 96% of Ugandans believing that homosexuality is a way of life that society should not accept and an Anti-Homosexuality Act passed in 2014.
800px-Namugongo_06.jpeg

Depiction of the Uganda Martyrs being tortured, for when gays complain about how they were burned at the stake. Also remind how most gays throughout history were pederasts (i.e. pedophiles).

The West
I will explain in more detail in another post why most people in the West do not really support homosexuality and simply pretend to out of fear

I also wanna point out that even if there was a culture sometime somewhere that accepted homosexuality, that does not make it morally right. Pedophilia, slavery, and all sorts of other moral evils were accepted in some societies and yet that is not an argument for them. Also inb4 someone brings up moral relativism; harming others or disregards their feelings to gain profit/sexual pleasure is wrong no matter what your society thinks of it

TLDR: So society has ever fully accepted homosexuality, as in men having sex exclusively with other men, including their equals in social rank, and as tops or bottoms, without any of them being shamed. Most non-Abrahamic societies accepted only tops but not bottoms (this seems to be something of a natural view on the issue), or allowed men to groom children that they love, but that does not fit the definition above. The current push to normalise homosexuality goes against intrinsic human morality. Also, homosexuality consistently went hand in hand with pedophilia most of the time

DNR, homosexuality is degenerate and those who accept it have no reason to not give into all their other perversions (e.g. pedophilia which is why so many of them start fiddling little boys). No shit that something as harmful as that to society would be looked down upon in 99% of history. Suifuel for @CantEscapeYourFate, though. :feelshaha:

DNR, homosexuality is degenerate and those who accept it have no reason to not give into all their other perversions (e.g. pedophilia which is why so many of them start fiddling little boys). No shit that something as harmful as that to society would be looked down upon in 99% of history. Suifuel for @CantEscapeYourFate, though. :feelshaha:
You act as if this society isn't already doomed. Plus pedophilia is objectively wrong were as two adults consenting isn't.

If this doesn’t get me on IT idk what would

You act as if this society isn't already doomed. Plus pedophilia is objectively wrong were as two adults consenting isn't.
Homosexuality is much worse than a man over 20 dating a foid below 16.

Homosexuality is much worse than a man over 20 dating a foid below 16.
I agree. I don't even define that as pedophilia. The age of consent laws are cucked. Age of consent for females should be 12.

I agree. I don't even define that as pedophilia. The age of consent laws are cucked. Age of consent for females should be 12.
:feelsthink: A fellow basedcel I see. My bad I got you wrong.

@Khanivore thoughts about homosexuelle chronicles?

Don’t care

If gays wanna gay then let them do it

The age of consent for a female should be the age at when she starts becoming fertile.

homophobia is natural

Hmmm, hmmm, how did you make this article, stolen from somewhere?

ok why does that matter kek

@Khanivore thoughts about homosexuelle chronicles?
I dont give a flying fuck about gays, i am astounded of a quality of this article - i want to do the same! Native englishmen! I hate you with passion, you make me feel lackluster, because i cant do the same in english

I actually wrote it all believe it or not
I can see it, phrasing is more to amateur, not real journalist.. good stuff! You made me envy you. What specialization on inceldom does to mf, i presume

How did you do it?

I can see it, phrasing is more to amateur, not real journalist.. good stuff! You made me envy you. What specialization on inceldom does to mf, i presume

How did you do it?
Mostly just with research from wikipedia. They have pages like “homosexuality in ancient egypt”, “homosexuality in ancient greece”, etc. I also googled things like “gay accepting societies in history” to know which ones to talk about

Mostly just with research from wikipedia. They have pages like “homosexuality in ancient egypt”, “homosexuality in ancient greece”, etc. I also googled things like “gay accepting societies in history” to know which ones to talk about
Not that sophisticated, actually, isnt it.. Great article

I dont give a flying fuck about gays, i am astounded of a quality of this article - i want to do the same! Native englishmen! I hate you with passion, you make me feel lackluster, because i cant do the same in english
English's me

waitin to get back home :feelscomfy:
Good luck, i am going to sleep - 00:39 here, a half of hour and nine minutes after midnight. Heavy snow, presumably -5 Celsius

You should have talked about the native Americans and their homosexuality. Some tribes actually viewed gays as special people kek.

Tbh I think anal sex is gross, male or female

allowing gays makes it easier for foids to be lesbian thereby resulting in inceldom
Heh, can be true too, good point

But.. you missing my point somehow.. no, i didnt write it there, so you are good

My new point - we cant do anything against it, and so why we should care? Shit is tough even without thinking about yoooo those faggies are doing faggy things

You know, neutrality is my second name)

People will always find a way to go gay, after all.. quite a difficult subject to talk about! I know that neutrality can pretty much be a help to winning party. I know, and it is shameful

Well.. what can we do? Got any ideas?

Literally what part of this is supposed to be surprising? Gay people have always been persecuted and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

Gays like to lie about history and claim that the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese or whatever were supportive of homosexuality. This is completely false. No civilisation has ever been completely supportive of homosexuality (and especially not of gay marriage), not even modern Western civilisation, and I wanna write an essay about that because it angers when they claim otherwise.

Egypt
In all 3000 years of Ancient Egyptian history, or at least up to Alexander the Great’s conquest of it, there are only 2 likely instances of homosexuality being recorded. Both of them are deemed shameful. In one story, King Pepi II would sneak into the house of his General Sasenet around midnight and they would have sex. Obviously if homosexuality was accepted by the ancient Egyptians, there would be no point in sneaking out at midnight.

Another, even more damning example is in The Contendings of Horus and Seth, an ancient Egyptian book about the battle between the gods Horus and Seth over the throne of Egypt. In it, Seth tries to humiliate Horus by getting him drunk and raping him. But Horus fakes his drunkenness and catches Seth’s semen. He then secretly masturbates on Seth’s food (yeah it’s a weird story). Later, Seth tries to prove that he came inside Horus in court, but instead it’s shown that Horus’ cum is inside him and he is deeply embarrassed. What’s pretty clear from this story that, even if cumming in another man was considered manly, having another man do it to you was deeply shameful to the Egyptians. Accepting just 50% of homosexuality is quite homophobic by modern standards, and very different from the gay pride being forced on us today where we have to accept both bottoms and tops

View attachment 708629
There’s a tomb in Egypt dedicated to two men, Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum, who many gays like to claim were a gay couple because they’re shown hugging and nearly kissing each other in one of its wall paintings (the one above). But the truth is that they each had a wife and children (who you can see in the picture), so no gay marriage in Ancient Egypt, and there’s simply no evidence that they were gay. Other explanations put up by scholars is that they could’ve been conjoined twins or just brothers.

There’s also an argument from silence to be made here. Ancient Egyptian history is very, very well recorded. We have thousands of records of marriages from the time, but every single one of them is heterosexual.

Mesopotamia
The Code of Assura from the Assyrian Empire makes homosexuality a crime

— Code of Assura, §20

It’s a bit of a long passage so I won’t paste it, but it also makes accusing a man of homosexuality without being able to prove it a crime.

The Bible
There are some Christian gays who like to claim that the Bible doesn’t condemn homosexuality, so here are some verses against that:

The two words translated as “homosexuals” and “sodomites” here are the Greek words malakia (μαλακοὶ) and arsenokoitai (ἀρσενοκοῖται), basically referring to the tops and bottoms of gay relationships. The Greeks made a big distinction between the two, as I will now explain.

Greece
Modern gays love to celebrate the Ancient Greeks as a bastion of homosexuality. What they always fail to mention is that the most widespread and socially significant form of it practiced at the time was pederasty, which is “””love””” between adult men and young boys; basically gay pedophilia. That’s certainly not a good moral example to follow or celebrate. And this kind of relationship was also not legal across all of Greece, with some cities allowing it and others banning it. It’s also thought to have been mostly limited to the aristocracy. Even Wikipedia states that “when two men of similar age shared a similar relationship, it was deemed taboo and, in fact, perverse.”

Ancient Greeks didn’t think of sexuality the way we do. They distinguished between being the one penetrating in a gay relationship, which was seen as masculine, and the one being penetrated, which was considered demeaning. Insults used in ancient Greek plays show that adult men who took a passive role in gay sex were ridiculed. As I said, accepting just 50% of homosexuality is very homophobic by modern standards.

The Sacred Band of Thebes was a military unit made up of pairs of male lovers. I will admit that this comes really close to debunking my whole argument. It’s recorded that King Philip II of Macedon (father of Alexander the Great), who disbanded the band, saw their bodies strewn on the battlefield and harshly criticised the Spartans’ views on them, saying “Perish miserably they who think that these men did or suffered aught disgraceful”. The fact that he had to say this though, and that it was recorded, indicates that they were widely considered to be doing something disgraceful, supporting my argument that homosexuality was never fully accepted.

I should also mention that there was a poet named Sappho from the island of Lesbos in Greece who wrote lesbian poems. (Yes the word “lesbian” comes from her homeland. And the people who live there now, also called Lesbians, understandably hate being associated with lesbians.) Now, I know I’ve been using the ambiguous word “homosexuality” here, but I’m specifically concerned with male homosexuality here. There are some cultures that tolerate lesbians but not gays, though never the other way around. I’m not getting into that discussion, because that doesn’t count as fully accepting homosexuality anyway.

Rome
The Roman view of homosexuality was very similar to the Greek one in that they did not mind being the top but considered being the bottom shameful. However, unlike the Greeks, Roman gays generally did not rape younger free boys, but slaves, concubines, prostitutes and so on. For an older man, wanting to penetrate a youth was considered normal, but wanting to be penetrated was considered a sickness.

View attachment 708631
Now I should mention Hadrian and Antinous. The emperor Hadrian fell in love with a boy called Antinous (both depicted in the statues above). He made him a part of his personal retinue for a few years, but then Antinous drowned in the Nile before his twentieth birthday. Hadrian was so full of grief that he founded a new city in the place where he died called Antinoöpolis and made Antinous a god. Modern gays absolutely love this story, and those two are probably the most famous gay couple from antiquity. But it’s more complicated than that. When they met, Antinous was only 12 or 13 while Hadrian was nearing 50. By our time’s ethics (which I agree with), Antinous could not have given informed consent since he barely understood what sex is. Furthermore, he legally could not reject Hadrian since disobeying the emperor was illegal, and Hadrian in particular was prone to fits of rage (quite dangerous when he could have anyone executed with just an order). Hadrian and Antinous’ story is that of a groomer and his discord kitten, except the kitten is legally not allowed to disobey his discord groomer. And modern gays celebrate that, which somewhat foreshadows what they will try to get legalised next.

And pederasty/homosexuality was not fully tolerated in the Roman Empire either, not even by pagans. Many of them called homosexuality shameful and immoral. Gay marriage ceremonies are recorded by some writers (namely Martial and Juvenal, but only with heavy disapproval. The Outlines of Pyrrhonism, written by Sextus Empiricus in about 200, says “amongst us sodomy is regarded as shameful or rather illegal”, and another time he says that it is “forbidden by law”. Septimius Severus made homosexual rape punishable by death throughout the empire, though sadly this probably didn’t apply to those who raped slaves. Later, another pagan emperor either tried to or did outlaw male prostitution.

Of course, this was before the Christianisation of the empire. As I said, Christians were (and still are) against all homosexuality, both for bottoms and tops, and actually barred them from having Communion. Emperor Constantine, the first Christian emperor, banned homosexuality and thus rescued probably thousands of poor slave boys from rape. In 390, three Christian emperors passed a decree against homosexuality which started like this:

(Pretty based huh?)

After this, for all of Western history until recently, there’s almost no mention of homosexuality in the historical record, besides people being criticised, imprisoned or executed for it.

China
Many Chinese emperors of the Han dynasty (202 BC - 220 AD) had male concubines, but all of these (except one, Emperor Ai) had female concubines as well.

To understand real-life homosexuality, you have to disregard what modern-day SJWs say about it and just use common sense. Homosexuality is not a state some people are born with (i.e. “a sexuality”), it is an action. It is 100% a choice. You choose to have sex with other men. We don’t consider necrophilia or bestiality to be sexualities, we consider them acts that anyone can do as long as they’re depraved enough. And gay sex is just like that, an action that anyone can do, regardless of sexuality, as long as they’re depraved enough. Chinese emperors, who loved sexual overindulgence, were straight people who simply saw having sex with men as a way to have more sex. The only one who seems to have been genuinely gay, as in attracted more to men than to women, was Ai, and his case was noted as unusual. This seems to have been the pattern with the officials and generals of the time: bisexuality was seen as fine but homosexuality was considered strange. I can’t find much on what the general public thought, but (and this is an openly biased view) I would assume that they were against homosexuality.

Not to mention that, like the Egyptians, Greeks and Romans, the Chinese only saw being the one penetrating in gay sex as normal. Being a male prostitute was seen as highly degrading. Some poor men would give their “services” to rich men in return for political advancement.

By the 7th century, Buddhist influence on China was increasing, and foreigners from Central and Western Asia began visiting China in large numbers. Their negative views on homosexuality influenced those of the Chinese. The first negative term for gays in Chinese, jijian (雞姦), appears around this time.

I will admit that there was one province, Fujian, which in the 1600s was notorious for having openly gay relationships and even marriages. This is probably the closest think to debunking my argument that gays were never accepted by any society. However, even in these “gay marriages” the men were expected to eventually marry women for procreation (so still homophobic by modern standards). And besides, this is just one province in one century. Fujian’s attitude towards homosexuality was definitely not shared by the central government. The Jiajing emperor (who ruled 1521 to 1567) had banned all consensual gay sex (presumably the non-consensual kind was already banned), punishing it with '100 strokes of heavy bamboo' and a month in prison, and this law continued until 1907. During World War II, Chinese propaganda accused the Japanese of being gay and presented it as proof of their perversion and being uncivilized.

The CCP in its early days (i.e. under Mao) didn’t have a clear policy on gays, although Mao himself believed that they should be castrated. Some Chinese men in this time sought refuge in other countries claiming that their families and the government were mistreating them for being gay. Homosexuality was, until 1997, prosecuted under the crime of “hooliganism”, and until 2001 considered a mental illness in the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders. This acceptance of homosexuality is due to western influence, and yet western SJWs who (rightly) cry about cultural imperialism would hypocritically be supportive of it. I intend to dedicate another post to the modern era, so I will end this here.

Japan
Japan was admittedly not very homophobic throughout its history, having only banned gay sex for 8 years in its history (1872-1880). Monks and samurai had a Greek-like system of pederasty called nanshoku (男色), where adults would take in a younger boy and “mentor” (what we would now call groom) him. Wakashu (若衆) were teenage boys who were considered acceptable targets of lust for adult men, as long as the adult was the top. Some of them worked as prostitutes. However, what was considered taboo was two adult men having sex. So no full acceptance of homosexuality there. Furthermore, Japan has never recognised same sex marriage. Right now it’s not recognised on any level of government.

During the Meiji period, more people began to hate homosexuality. The government passed a law banning it called the keikan (鶏姦) code. (Remember when I mentioned the first Chinese word against gays? Yeah this is the same word but with an alternative first kanji.) This led to delinquents doing it on purpose, so the law was repealed after 8 years but homosexuality became associated with delinquency. Admittedly it was still associated with bushido and the samurai code until the 1900s (decade), but as I said the Japanese never fully accepted homosexuality anyway, just a very specific kind with an older man penetrating a younger boy.

Africa
Gays like to claim that various ethnic groups in Africa, like the Siwans of Egypt or the Kikuyu people of Kenya. Africa is too big of a continent to cover in detail, but in every case these are just traditions of pederasty, not full acceptance of homosexuality and certainly not good moral examples to follow. That, and/or homosexuality is practiced by some of those people and regarded disgusting by others.

I wanna mention King Mwanga II of Buganda. He had a harem of male sex slaves who he abused without their consent, but after they converted to Christianity they began to reject his advances on them. Furious at having his orders rejected, he had 55 of them tortured and killed. (This was pretty recently too, from 1885-1887). Those people, the Uganda Martyrs, are now heroes and Mwanga is a reviled figure in Uganda, which is understandably one of most homophobic countries in the world right now, with 96% of Ugandans believing that homosexuality is a way of life that society should not accept and an Anti-Homosexuality Act passed in 2014.
View attachment 708630
Depiction of the Uganda Martyrs being tortured, for when gays complain about how they were burned at the stake. Also remind how most gays throughout history were pederasts (i.e. pedophiles).

The West
I will explain in more detail in another post why most people in the West do not really support homosexuality and simply pretend to out of fear

I also wanna point out that even if there was a culture sometime somewhere that accepted homosexuality, that does not make it morally right. Pedophilia, slavery, and all sorts of other moral evils were accepted in some societies and yet that is not an argument for them. Also inb4 someone brings up moral relativism; harming others or disregards their feelings to gain profit/sexual pleasure is wrong no matter what your society thinks of it

TLDR: So society has ever fully accepted homosexuality, as in men having sex exclusively with other men, including their equals in social rank, and as tops or bottoms, without any of them being shamed. Most non-Abrahamic societies accepted only tops but not bottoms (this seems to be something of a natural view on the issue), or allowed men to groom children that they love, but that does not fit the definition above. The current push to normalise homosexuality goes against intrinsic human morality. Also, homosexuality consistently went hand in hand with pedophilia most of the time
Dnr

good thread

i think the mass acceptance of faggetry will lead to the acceptance of more degeneracy like pedos or animal fuckers. did you know necrophilia is legal in California?