Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gays have AIDS

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Stay away from me, disgusting shit stabbing faggots.

Easy e, magic johnson, yeah list goes on

Being gay should be a crime again.

Fucking queers

Volcel if you wouldnt go to a pozz pardy

Send me documents with proof of this.
Maxresdefault 10

can't really prove it, i saw in a documentary that the word "pederast" was in his military file, you can't be sure since it was a (((french))) documentary
Baguettes are mad they lost so easily.

In his early years when he was 16 he had an oneitis according to his only childhood best friend Kubizek and kept thinking of her well into his late teens when he lived in Vienna.
Absolutely based, I saved this image.

No gays allowed. I new gay once. He was a flamboyant faggot.

do you know what is the LICRA ?
Upon searching it up I can now say that I've added his organization to my list of most hated things.

Fuck the French and their liberalism.

Yeah all of them

once a year they organize a dinner with important people (presidents, lobbies; influences..etc) it's illegal to enter the 1km parameter around the building...
Incelistan mortars will enter the parameter... In Arma 3.

once a year they organize a dinner with important people (presidents, lobbies; influences..etc) it's illegal to enter the 1km parameter around the building...
the globalist elites will there consort with the reptilian kind, annually betraying their species into the scaled hands of the reptilian overlords. know who pulls the string, puppet

Stating the obvious