Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gaymaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/xkeqxs/how_should_involuntarily_celibate_men_identify/

For the past few years, when making new friends or at parties, when discussions around sex and relationships have come up, I’ve typically identified myself as gay. I’m not gay (I’m mostly hetero), but it’s always effectively relegated this sphere of life to a non-factor, something abstract or distant as it were, and that’s been of huge benefit to my interpersonal relations with women, and actually, indirectly with men as well. I’ve gone from someone who, outside of my own circle of friends, always felt more or less socially excluded, to someone who has a much more active social life, being invited to parties and so on.

However - and this was the main question I addressed with my friend - there have been unintended consequences. Close female friends of mine have sent me compromising pictures of themselves (actually, so has this friend, even though she knows I’m not gay, but she’s just generally insane so that’s not really surprising), or engaged in other behaviours that I’m confident they wouldn’t have if they knew I was attracted to women.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if roasties actually treated ugly men better if they thought they're gay instead of straight :feelsclown:

Wouldn't surprise me at all if roasties actually treated ugly men better if they thought they're gay instead of straight :feelsclown:
I don't think they'd be any better off

What value is it being friends with girls? I don't get it, I'd rather be friends with tons of guys than act gay to be with girls and they're just stupid girls are stupid

For a girl it doesn't matter, being gay is just an excuse, "Oh you got it wrong I wasn't flirting with you I'm gay man what the fuck"

For a girl it doesn't even matter, she will already assume you're trying to get with her even if you paint nails or whatever therefore the treatment will still be there: If you're ugly you're ugly

Boundaries don’t exist when you lying about sexuality… :feelswhat:

Imagine feeling guilty for lying to toilets

They hate hetero men because they know we are BETTER THAN THEM because we DON'T TAKE DICK :feelskek:

this makes them feel embarrassed and self conscious
foids can't accept that anyone is better than them EXCEPT CHAD

that is why they hate on normies and incels

I don't think they'd be any better off

What value is it being friends with girls? I don't get it, I'd rather be friends with tons of guys than act gay to be with girls and they're just stupid girls are stupid

For a girl it doesn't matter, being gay is just an excuse, "Oh you got it wrong I wasn't flirting with you I'm gay man what the fuck"

For a girl it doesn't even matter, she will already assume you're trying to get with her even if you paint nails or whatever therefore the treatment will still be there: If you're ugly you're ugly
Its more of a normie commer trait, they want to be as close to foid ass as possible

I would also rather be friends with a single male than 10 females

Its more of a normie commer trait, they want to be as close to foid ass as possible

I would also rather be friends with a single male than 10 females
oh yeah based answer on both parts

I agree too it is indeed a normie coomer trait

They are pathetic