Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gaymaxin?

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
80% - 3 day ban straightest 2022cel
I'm considering turning gay just so I can get my dick sucked as easy as woman get their pussy sucked, whenever they desire, have you guys ever considered it due to the lack of pussy?

I'm considering turning gay just so I can get my dick sucked as easy as woman get their pussy sucked, whenever they desire, have you guys ever considered it due to the lack of pussy?
@Shahist Persian alt.

FUCKING GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU GRAYFAGGOT GLOBOHOMO SCUM :lasereyes:

How tf you gonna turn gay? If you‘re truly heterosexual, there is no way getting hard when a bearded masculine face is working on your dick.

Another one
@moderation

How tf you gonna turn gay? If you‘re truly heterosexual, there is no way getting hard when a bearded masculine face is working on your dick
What if he looks like a girl

ahahahahahahahaaahhaahahaa

Just no man. Surprised this isn't a perma

OP IS A FAGGOT

Typical GrAY

Fucking faggot

I would like to wedge a couple car tires over your torso, cover you in petrol and light you on fire

Should be perma banned