Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gay people dont really exist

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Captain
★★★
they are just weak males that fall for (((jew))) propaganda that is part of the feminazation of men for the great immigrant takeover so the west falls faster

I wonder how many men would be gay if they all had a chance with foids

they are just weak males that fall for (((jew))) propaganda that is part of the feminazation of men for the great immigrant takeover so the west falls faster
Honestly I believe some infants get turned gay due to environment and a genetic predisposition. But many gays actually do go gay because they cannot get a female or because of negative experiences with the opposite sex. I read somewhere that early sexual experiences can shape sexual orientation so by experimenting with the same sex due to lack of opportunities with the opposite some men can potentially turn bisexual then gay.

There have been fags here that have been banned from here.

Its some kinda hormone imbalance or something

high iq same with all lgbt freaks like trannies going for tutorial island and stuff, they are just too weak to deal with living as a male in these times

Images 9

Seriously tho

Homosexuality is likely a result of some prenatal genetic mutation/silencing.There are gays and pederasts even as far as the ancient Hellenic era.
Another likely explanation is that all men are capable of homosexuality if they are given the right psychological treatment and appropriate mental condition.Which is why a lot of straight men are 'discovering' their previously unheard homosexuality-its just some kind of fetish/mental addiction.

Not because of jews or something like that.
Look i know jews are extremely feminime but we are not faggots kay?

Last edited:
But I see many chads being gay, maybe they had so many women that it became boring for them

Its not so much jew propaganda as it is coping with celibacy and retardation

I saw a Chad turn into a tranny. He was legit white Chad btw. This brainwashing shit is so real.

No one. If being gay is something "genetic" or (((((natural))))) then there won't be any gay in prisons.

i know at least one guy who was a virgin until 25 then suddenly decided that he was gay to explain it, and i'm pretty sure that happened because of SJW programming around him. part of the reason i decided to stop hanging out with those people.

99% of them failed with women and they found the easy way.

There’s no propoganda. It’s just a mental disorder.

Honestly I believe some infants get turned gay due to environment and a genetic predisposition. But many gays actually do go gay because they cannot get a female or because of negative experiences with the opposite sex. I read somewhere that early sexual experiences can shape sexual orientation so by experimenting with the same sex due to lack of opportunities with the opposite some men can potentially turn bisexual then gay.
radiation from phones/wifi/5g damages your DNA, lowers testosterone by at least half, and give you plenty of illness including mental illnesses so i wouldn't be surprised if it could turn guys into fags/trannies especially since they already drink soymilk/beer and drink water from plastic bottles full of chemicals (bisphenol a and more) which also lowers testosterone

Most gays have been sexually molested as a kid, it’s a fact.

Gay men have been documented throughout history. It's lesbians who truly don't exist, women can change their sexuality at whim when there's no Chad.

Bi-sexual men have a choice to choose, especially if they fit foids standards. Yet, they never take advantage of the opportunity to be with a foid.

Gay rate drops to 0%

Bi-sexual men have a choice to choose, especially if they fit foids standards. Yet, they never take advantage of the opportunity to be with a foid.
Maybe foids are just that insufferable. Like who would want to be friends with one? The foid just uses others for her own gain by manipulating their emotions, and any insult to her she repays with psychological fuckery.

The foid just uses others for her own gain by manipulating their emotions, and any insult to her she repays with psychological fuckery.

That's true, it especially applies to complete gay men. It's like a need to have when they go shopping, etc... The "side bitch".