Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Gay men don't affect incels, they remove competition"

B

berais

Self-banned
-
1. The men who go gay were not your competition to begin with. Most are sub5s who decide to mate with other men since they can't get foids.
2. Many people will shame incels into going gay and claim that incels are choosing to stay single. (Not on this forum, at least, but some critics think that way.)
3. Some of those same people tell incels to become trannies and get sex change surgeries, which is an absolute abomination.
4. Many foids see gay acceptance as an excuse to go lesbian, so those removes certain women from the mating pool, (until they decide to hook up with Chad when that opportunity arrives).
5. When gays become accepted, incels are now the most hated 'sexual underclass', so to speak.

Overall, people who act like LGBT is not the enemy of incels are deluded.

Most faggots are short and ugly. They become faggots because they can't get foids because foids all want Chads. They end up dying of AIDS though because they are the most promiscuous and hedonistic people out there.

Most faggots are short and ugly. They become faggots because they can't get foids because foids all want Chads. They end up dying of AIDS though because they are the most promiscuous and hedonistic people out there.
I don’t think so man

I don’t think just because you are in sexual barren wasteland, you resort to go gay

Don’t believe it one bit , the guy that do were gay to begin with:feelshaha:

I love big boobs so much:feelskek:

Many people will shame incels into going gay and claim that incels are choosing to stay single.
we get shamed for pretty much everything
3. Some of those same people tell incels to become trannies and get sex change surgeries
just dont do it lol
4. Many foids see gay acceptance as an excuse to go lesbian
they wouldnt date you either way
5. When gays become accepted, incels are now the most hated 'sexual underclass
if gays didnt exist, we still would be

we get shamed for pretty much everything

just dont do it lol
In our modern sexually degenerate society, yes incels are shamed.

And I'm not gonna go the LGBT route, but I don't like how society pressures men down that path.
they wouldnt date you either way
Probably, but inceldom rates in general would be lower if lesbians didn't use each other but mated with men.
if gays didnt exist, we still would be
Gays have always existed. I am referring to how society used to see gays as the enemy, but had more tolerance and respect for celibate men in the past. Nowadays you are seen as the weird one for not being a degenerate.

society accepts faggotry more than inceldom, crazy world man
30-40 years ago it was the opposite

They aren´t. People in .is sees LGBT with bias because is near to "alt-right" spaces. Despite these spaces are often gynocentric and look down/ignore people who are limited by looks.
1. The men who go gay were not your competition to begin with. Most are sub5s who decide to mate with other men since they can't get foids.
Dude your answering yourself. Is better to have them gay than have them in the straight side because otherwise they push further juggernaut law.
2. Many people will shame incels into going gay and claim that incels are choosing to stay single. (Not on this forum, at least, but some critics think that way.)
Fair point. But that doesn´t change they are actually removing competition.
3. Some of those same people tell incels to become trannies and get sex change surgeries, which is an absolute abomination..
Dating itself is more abomination than that. The first one is a voluntary choice, dating messes up with the order has been built for millenia and make involuntary sexless many men.
4. Many foids see gay acceptance as an excuse to go lesbian, so those removes certain women from the mating pool, (until they decide to hook up with Chad when that opportunity arrives).
No. That´s because men let foids to do whatever want. Such thing won´t happen in a scenario were gay men allowed and women are kept in check as it has always been.
5. When gays become accepted, incels are now the most hated 'sexual underclass', so to speak.
Cope. Incels are hated by looks no sexlessness. Despite being related aren´t the same.

Probably, but inceldom rates in general would be lower if lesbians didn't use each other but mated with men.
they would prefer to be alone and thx to feminism they can do that
but had more tolerance and respect for celibate men in the past.
dunno if true or myth

They were brothers once tho. Or at least people.

I was pro-Gay until I saw that shitty post of a Gaytard saying "Incels are unfuckable" and started hating on an Incel that Gaymaxxed in order to get the feeling of being desired and loved by another person. Remember that these people just want us to live in misery. :feelswhat:

Most faggots are short and ugly. They become faggots because they can't get foids because foids all want Chads.
you can't "become" gay, idk how you can believe that but you're either born like that or not, luckily we were born straight

You said "most" so you acknowledge there are exceptions.

Also even ugly men pining for foids increase the SMV of foids, by SIMPing for the foids who friendzone them they make it so we have to offer foids increasing higher amounts of compensation for pussy.

What's that have to do with removing competition? If fellow incels want to remove themselves by competition by becoming an hero or an homosexual then they were probably too low-IQ to be my bro to begin with.

3. Some of those same people tell incels to become trannies and get sex change surgeries, which is an absolute abomination.
Why do I give a fuck what people say?

That's just trolling. There's not a single tranny out there who goes and gets a sex change just because someone told them to.

I don't agree TBH, foids just go for what they want regardless of whether there's gender parity.

They obviously didn't need men using naholes as an excuse to use dildos, for example, so why would we assume they need precedent here?

The solution to that is to promote hatred of Judaism.

Jews have done far more to harm incels than homosexuals.

Overall, people who act like LGBT is not the enemy of incels are deluded.
If they are an enemy they're only a mid-boss.

IMO in a lot of cases it's neutral and focusing on them is a distraction from (((greater evil)))

That's why i don't hate gays. they don't take foids out of me like chad does. I just hate sex havers that have sex with females. I don't care about man in fact i'd wish everyone to be gay

Low key pro fag post
Reported!

Gay men are a very small minority so there is always competition left over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back