Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gay guy (presumably gay) makes a video about us

The only toxic thing is your aids ridden body.

Hard to tell who's gay nowadays because every soy looks and sounds gay.
This is a fag for sure though.

Gays are never going to experience inceldom, so they only talk shit about us

Gays are privileged, they don't have to deal with female hypergamy.

Hard to tell who's gay nowadays because every soy looks and sounds gay.
This is a fag for sure though.
I would put even $$$ 50/50 that hes a faggot, even when my program say 77% . I guess am not much of a risk taker animore.

The only toxic thing is your aids ridden body.
Attachments 5

not a single pixel

"HaHaHa, that stuff on that page are crazy, nothing is true, those studies are not valid." :soy:

This guy has cum for a brain from sucking so much dicks.

"HaHaHa, that stuff on that page are crazy, nothing is true, those studies are not valid." :soy:

cute avi

Iq’s me. This is why this site should be private
if this site was private there would be a big wave of ITfiltrators here

Can these people just die. Incel videos have been done to death. Who do they think they are, making the millionth incel video thinking they have something to say that hasn’t already been said. You’re not that interesting.

Can these people just die. Incel videos have been done to death. Who do they think they are, making the millionth incel video thinking they have something to say that hasn’t already been said. You’re not that interesting.
i remmebr three bad reasons made a video about us now their channel videos are private wtf

it is always funny seeing soys getting triggered. You are covered in poo particles

Just say a study published academic article is false without actually reading anything theory.

Also it gets me everytime when these soytard NPCs short-circuit trying to understand our cryptic inkel lingo :feelshaha:

Also it's retarded to call us hypocrites for calling foids subhuman when theyve been doing it to us our entire lives long before we ever encountered the concept of inceldom

Just say a study published academic article is false without actually reading anything theory.

Also it gets me everytime when these soytard NPCs short-circuit trying to understand our cryptic inkel lingo :feelshaha:

Also it's retarded to call us hypocrites for calling foids subhuman when theyve been doing it to us our entire lives long before we ever encountered the concept of inceldom
The blackpill is suiported by scientific data while bluepill is just unverifiable anecdotes

Iq’s me. This is why this site should be private
nah, I disagree. I wouldn't have seen the hilarious shit by chudur budur to make me want to join.

No one will even touch his rotting corpse after he'll die of AIDS.

"God money wealth. Hehe. Something I've been lacking for some of my life." Meaning you have some wealth, some kind of ideology or none as you mention 2, and you're not an incel. So you can't relate.
i think its a homo
It's homo.
"You do not need to have sex to be happy." Says the guy that has had sex.

Last edited:
"God money wealth. Hehe. Something I've been lacking for some of my life." Meaning you have some wealth, some kind of ideology or none as you mention 2, and you're not an incel. So you can't relate.

It's homo.
"You do not need to have sex to be happy." Says the guy that has had sex.
@Fat Link is he talking to you?

You really love finding anything where you're mentiined and posting it don't you?

I'm starting to think @Dregster666 was right about you that you post yourself on inceltears.

I mean how do you even find these 100 sub vids

You really love finding anything where you're mentiined and posting it don't you?

I'm starting to think @Dregster666 was right about you that you post yourself on inceltears.

I mean how do you even find these 100 sub vids
i usually do it to see if any new blackpilled videos are made but i came across this. and stop listening to fagster666, he literally gets aggressive towards everyone. if i was a LARPer i wouldn't have 18000 posts, and pretty much any thread can be viewed as bait, many threads look baity

i usually do it to see if any new blackpilled videos are made but i came across this. and stop listening to fagster666, he literally gets aggressive towards everyone. if i was a LARPer i wouldn't have 18000 posts, and pretty much any thread can be viewed as bait, many threads look baity
Larpers have 18k posts all the time. People who love attention have a lot of posts usually. Not even saying you're a fakecel, just saying you absolutely do love seeing yourself talked about. Like you seriously was able to hear this fag talk for more than a minute?

Larpers have 18k posts all the time. People who love attention have a lot of posts usually. Not even saying you're a fakecel, just saying you absolutely do love seeing yourself talked about. Like you seriously was able to hear this fag talk for more than a minute?
tbh i don't get featured so why would i expect it. i also would rather get featured there than on IT

also i scanned through the video

Gays are privileged, they don't have to deal with female hypergamy.

He doesn't contradict our talking points on the whole.
He's playing casuistry and whataboutery.

Gays can't ever be incels.