Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gay faggot soycuck on IncelTear fell in love with an incel

Why do these soy faggots use “they” as a singular pronoun? It makes it annoying to read. Trannys have also destroyed grammar
^^^ fucking hate this crap i always use him even for unknown persons just to trigger trannies

Why he switches between singular and plural all the time? I'm confused.

Death to all fags disgusting abominations

Why he switches between singular and plural all the time? I'm confused.

Because he himself is confused about his own “gender identity”. He doesn’t know whether to identify as male, female, dog, frying pan etc.

He should be killed, then he can achieve etERnal mental peace instead of living life in a state of constant confusion

Last edited:
Because he himself is confused about his own “gender identity”. He doesn’t know whether to identify as male, female, dog, frying pan etc.

He should be killed, then he can achieve etERnal mental peace instead of living life in a state of constant confusion
Mentally ill people, entire reddit. They should've take meds instead of reinforcing their insanity.

Fakecels are so good looking that even dudes want to fuck them. Jfl at this clown world

This is why homosexual incels do not exist. Homosexual men are still men, so their standards are a lot more reasonable than women's.

Reminds me of the time years prior when I was in another incel community (that permitted females) and after awhile I got PM'd by someone with a female avatar.

After a few messages they reveal to me that they are a tranny.

:feelsclown:

All you dumb faggots worrying about some pathetic fag. The attention should be centered on foids and how we can even the playing level.

Was it you?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

IT faggots actually prey on incels in order to turn them into faggots like them.

Faggots are fucking gross
My position is that at least most gay men are that way not because of genetics but because of nurture and the special status that comes along with it these days.

Often times gay men are really failed men like us but instead of suffering loneliness they pair off with a man — which is really pathetic to be honest. It’s a cope.

Alternatively many were groomed by other gay men when they were young. This is really really common though everyone would deny it and gaslight on normie platforms because the gays must be protected lol.

The other angle is positive attention and victim status. In the social media era people seem to love identifying as part of a victimized group because there’s this built in layer of attention and sympathy. The irony is notice they dont identify as real victim groups like incels because society is genuinely opposed to low status ugly men and no positive attention or sympathy is given.

Straight up, if you take your average gay man or woman, then restart their life raising them in a completely different contex (like an Amish community detached from the internet or rural Japan, etc) I don’t believe they’re likely to turn out gay. In fact I put to you if you took most trans people, detached them from the internet completely, then made them live and work in an Amish community for 3 years they’d probably come out of that thinking “wtf was I thinking”.

Basically it’s brain rot and mental illness is what I’m getting at. Most if not all gays and trans people are just lying to themselves on some level seems to me. It’s so fuckin nuts how you’re crucified on platforms like LeReddit or whatever for suggesting these kinds of notions. When did society start openly opposing the truth or discussion of controversial things? Has it always been this bad. Really is accurate that quote about how “no one is more hated than he who speaks the truth”.

Last edited:
Why do these soy faggots use “they” as a singular pronoun? It makes it annoying to read. Trannys have also destroyed grammar
thankfully they didn't make it to ethnic languages

it's always like this, always :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
no female with a savior complex for you, it's reserved for thug ass tatooed child raping chad only

That’s why we’ve implemented such strong anti fag rules here.

Fags are highly promiscuous and opportunistic and will sneak up behind you and turn you into a fag too if you let them.

That is why they must be kept out!

They simply cannot resist a community, any community filled exclusive with masculine, hetero normative, real burly man’s men like us.

View: https://youtu.be/xOWRCGG2NVI

in truth it's just like we see desperate men infiltrate more and more public spaces in order to get a slim chance to speak with a woman

has to be fakecel,
not only because he attracted someone else but he was talking to faggots in the first place

Reminds me of the time years prior when I was in another incel community (that permitted females) and after awhile I got PM'd by someone with a female avatar.

After a few messages they reveal to me that they are a tranny.

:feelsclown:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If any faggot ever expressed feelings for me, I’d beat him up almost to the point of death, then magically his faggotry will be cured and he will become straight JFL
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: criminally based

“EngineeringVirgin” and has a profile pic of a femboy. Complete fake gay fantasy story made up by IT