Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gay couple charged with molesting their adopted sons and pimping them out to pedophile ring

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Omg how is this possible, Ive always thought faggots were meant to be brave and courageous heros for fighting against their own systematic oppression, I thought they were simply angels from heaven who can do no wrong.

Turns out not all faggots are saints, faggots can be bad people too, what a surprise.

Being a faggot doesn’t mean you are automatically a good person and innocent victim. The irony is, the gay community has a larger percentage of pedophiles than the straight community has, yet society doesnt object to pedophilia when gays or women are involved, it’s only a problem if straight men engage in it.

We live in a world gone mad

Last edited:
Omg how is this possible, Ive always thought faggots were meant to be brave and courageous heros for fighting against their own systematic oppression, I thought they were angels from heaven who can do no wrong, being treated unfairly by the evil straight people.

Turns out not all faggots are saints, faggots can be bad people too, what a surprise
Queers gone Crazy

Government should Just shoot these fuckers in the head (in call of duty).

it’s the quickest, cheapest and most effective solution to their problem.
:yes: (IN COD)

All Faggots are pedos. It's scientifically proven.

Faggotery leads into Pedophilia.

"You're just a tinfoil conspiracy theorist and rightwing bigot, there is no reason for why homosexuals cannot adopt children." :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

My how the times have changed, especially with this latest incident which I'm sure isn't the only one out there. :feelsjuice:

I remember it was the early 2000s and it was foids who came in to defend their faggot pets politically to adopt children which is why we have incidents like this today. It was primarily supported by foids at the political voting booth back then. :feelsjuice:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Western society will straight up ignore the rampant pedophilia amongst the LGBT community but demonize straight guys who want young women. Just look at all the shit DiCaprio gets for going after 20 year old adults J F L

I knew shit like this would happen if homo's could lawfully have a civil partnership. [marriage is for a man and woman no matter what they say]

Letting them bring up babies and adopt is a step too far. Fuck knows what else is happening to those kids behind closed doors.

Government should Just shoot these fuckers in the head (in call of duty).

it’s the quickest, cheapest and most effective solution to their problem.
the government is the problem

Pedophilia leads to faggotry
Imagine typing this out with a straight face. Almost all pedos are straight, pedos like femininity while fags like masculinity, some fags go for teen boys but the ones who supposedly go after kids are creations of false propaganda.

Imagine typing this out with a straight face. Almost all pedos are straight, pedos like femininity while fags like masculinity, some fags go for teen boys but the ones who supposedly go after kids are creations of false propaganda.

Pedophilia and faggotry both lead to one another in a disgusting cycle of degeneracy.

Pedophilia and faggotry both lead to one another in a disgusting cycle of degeneracy.
Yeah sure bro, being attracted to little girls means that you will also be attracted to dirty gay men and their hairy assholes

Most shills would make themselves less obvious but clearly not in your case

Yeah sure bro, being attracted to little girls means that you will also be attracted to dirty gay men and their hairy assholes

I’m not saying that at all, I’m just saying that pedophiles tend to be attracted to neotonous features (childlike features), which are present in both male and female children. A male child and female child look very alike because they haven’t yet reached puberty and haven’t undergone the physical changes which alter their appearance so that they develop features specific to a particular gender. So a pedophile who is attracted to youthful features in a young girl will likely find themselves becoming attracted to the same features in a young boy. This doesn’t happen in all cases, but certainly in many cases

Last edited:
Omg how is this possible, Ive always thought faggots were meant to be brave and courageous heros for fighting against their own systematic oppression, I thought they were simply angels from heaven who can do no wrong.

Turns out not all faggots are saints, faggots can be bad people too, what a surprise.

Being a faggot doesn’t mean you are automatically a good person and innocent victim. The irony is, the gay community has a larger percentage of pedophiles than the straight community has, yet society doesnt object to pedophilia when gays or women are involved, it’s only a problem if straight men engage in it.

https://archive.ph/2016.03.09-023312/https:/libraryofhate.wordpress.com/

Least pedo gay man
Yes,

All gay men are pedophiles, even if they don't act on it. They are gay because they have been molested and molested tend to repeat the abuse on to other kids.

On one hand, as someone unfortunate enough to have lurked on US leftist spaces for years, I'm quite enjoying the sheer, deafening silence from the left right now, after years of them happily talking about the Duggars:feelshaha:. The hypocrisy is simply hilarious:feelskek:.

On the other hand though, it's infuriating to see tradcucks using this as an opportunnity to push "women-are-wonderful" propaganda and imply that women don't abuse children.

View: https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1615782606963884043

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Fucking saved on the spot:yes::yes::yes:. Absolute gold you have there, brocel:feelsokman:.

What happens when you don't pray to @erenyeager day and night

On one hand, as someone unfortunate enough to have lurked on US leftist spaces for years, I'm quite enjoying the sheer, deafening silence from the left right now, after years of them happily talking about the Duggars:feelshaha:. The hypocrisy is simply hilarious:feelskek:.

On the other hand though, it's infuriating to see tradcucks using this as an opportunnity to push "women-are-wonderful" propaganda and imply that women don't abuse children.

View: https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1615782606963884043

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Fucking saved on the spot:yes::yes::yes:. Absolute gold you have there, brocel:feelsokman:.

God I fucking hate that Jewish piece of shit. I hope a 6'8 hulking tranny bashes his skull in.

Gays are the biggest perverts ever. If you can get your dick up to some disgusting hairy male asshole, you can do it to anything, basically.

Gays are the biggest perverts ever. If you can get your dick up to some disgusting hairy male asshole, you can do it to anything, basically.

True they have no standards

They can fuck anyone or anything (including animals)

Bunch of sick fucks

One life, one chance on this earth, and those boys ended up as bottoms for their pedofaggot adoptive fathers. Unlucky.

What sucks is that the media is trying to sensor this. Nothing new, the elite pushing a faggot agenda.

One life, one chance on this earth, and those boys ended up as bottoms for their pedofaggot adoptive fathers. Unlucky.

Brutal, I thought it was simply over for me but never even began for those poor boys. I don’t know how I could live with the trauma of being bum-raped by a bunch of dirty faggots

Brutal, I thought it was simply over for me but never even began for those poor boys. I don’t know how I could live with the trauma of being bum-raped by a bunch of dirty faggots
They need to be admitted into a psychiatric facility to be honest. There's a very good chance they'll end up becoming pedofaggots themselves.

They need to be admitted into a psychiatric facility to be honest. There's a very good chance they'll end up becoming pedofaggots themselves.

Vicious and brutal cycle of faggotry.

Fake Christians handing over little boys to Faggots.
Whoever agreed to send those kids to those degen faggots needs to be given over to a pack of feral negros then shot.

They were inkwells masquerading as gays to defame lgbtqxyz community:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

What sucks is that the media is trying to sensor this. Nothing new, the elite pushing a faggot agenda.
It's always the whites shielding faggots.
If we Browns were the masters of this world like we were in the past, this degeneracy wouldn't be happening.

Never trust a homosexual, Chico. Its all here in this psa from back when ppl knew better, mang

View: https://youtu.be/Rd0wCZsNqTM

They were inkwells masquerading as gays to defame lgbtqxyz community:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Thats true, incels have to be involved in some way or another in this situation. I refuse to believe that non-incels are capable of doing bad things, only incels do bad things so these guys were 100% incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back