Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gay Co-worker started yapping to me about his Relationship Troubles

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Didn't even know he was gay until he mentioned his boyfriend. He did talk a lot considering he looked like a nerd. (So far from working with gays I've noticed gay men talk way more than the average man.) Do gay people not understand straight men don't want to talk about gay relationships? Maybe he thought I was gay or some shit.
He randomly brought up his ex's bodycount saying how he was cheating & his bodycount jumped by 17 during the relationship. :feelswhat:
I imagine this ex is the same age as him(18)

Must be great to have so much sex at an early age that your body count is higher than your age, doubt Chad can even match gay people body count.

This is probably the worst I've seen. We suffer so much to the point that gays have to talk about their relationship struggles with us ? God :feelsUnreal:

An ex friend of mine(also a fag) loved to talk about how bing the ding dong of his boyfriend was, and i was like wtf im straight motherfucker i dont give a damn about you or your boyfriend sword.

Proof fags are worse than foids. They will fuck large amounts of other fags like its normal. Your co-worker probably isnt innocent either. I never seen bigger whores than gay men.

Gay males are by far the most promiscuous of all.

And apparently they're more oppressed than us too, it's something something 1 person might look at them funny when they do public displays of affection.

Tell him he will burn in hell due to his sodomy. He will leave you in peace.

Gay males are by far the most promiscuous of all.

And apparently they're more oppressed than us too, it's something something 1 person might look at them funny when they do public displays of affection.
It really is.
One of my co-workers is an ex military cop and mentioned selling spare handcuffs... Only mf'er to buy handcuffs from him is the gay.

Do gay people not understand straight men don't want to talk about gay relationships? Maybe he thought I was gay or some shit.
It's what gays do, they dont care about anyone else but themselves. Better watch out or else he'll want to introduce you to his bedroom if you indulge him any further :feelsugh:

It's what gays do, they dont care about anyone else but themselves. Better watch out or else he'll want to introduce you to his bedroom if you indulge him any further :feelsugh:
Thursday he mentioned being physically and mentally abused by his partner.
Noped out of that conversation immediately.

Thursday he mentioned being physically and mentally abused by his partner.
Noped out of that conversation immediately.
He only tells you all that to see if it peaks any interest on your end :feelsugh:

He'll probably let you clap :feelsdevil: