Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gay Chad giving advice on r/ForeverAlone

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
★★★★

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The more I read these comments, the more I believe the NPC meme is actually true.

onecooldude7.jpg

just shower bro.

i also like the totally irrelevant "humble"brag at the beginning. he's an angel immune to the halo effect, which exists due to human nature itself. it's so annoying how people are actually arrogant enough to think of themselves as more than glorified animals controlled by their biology. everyone is a lookist. everyone. people who can recognise it are better in that respect, though.

just shower bro.

i also like the totally irrelevant "humble"brag at the beginning. he's an angel immune to the halo effect, which exists due to human nature itself. it's so annoying how people are actually arrogant enough to think of themselves as more than glorified animals controlled by their biology. everyone is a lookist. everyone. people who can recognise it are better in that respect, though.

Yeah its beyond retarded to think there is someone out there who craves a guy with a severely recessed chin.

Ch

keep lookin brah plenty of fish in teh sea!

To be fair if his advice is being aimed at the gays it carries far more weight. We all know men have tastes that vary far, far more than women do, and combined with the fact that men are far less picky/shallow then this may be applicable advice to another faggot. Maybe.

He is still degenerate scum though.

To be fair if his advice is being aimed at the gays it carries far more weight. We all know men have tastes that vary far, far more than women do, and combined with the fact that men are far less picky/shallow then this may be applicable advice to another faggot. Maybe.

gay

Yeah. I bet gay guys actually have preferences.. even though I’m sure some things are mandatory..

Foids have universal bare minimum requirements. I always laugh when I hear a foid say that she likes tall guys / handsome guys / NW0 guys / big dicks / etc but that’s just her “personal preference”.. foids are non-sentient creatures..

>Look guys, always remember that no matter what you look like, there will always be someone who finds you attractive.
He's just saying to appeal to his bluepill ideology and ego, the worst part is that he likely feels better about himself now, that's such shit. "I'm such a nice, smart and kind person, helping these pathetic incels" fuck him! :feelsree::feelsree:

>get a haircut that fits your style
N a4

:feelsokman:

Gay men can't be incel. Only volcel.
>Look guys, always remember that no matter what you look like, there will always be someone who finds you attractive.
He's just saying to appeal to his bluepill ideology and ego, the worst part is that he likely feels better about himself now, that's such shit. "I'm such a nice, smart and kind person, helping these pathetic incels" fuck him! :feelsree::feelsree:

>get a haircut that fits your style
View attachment 57582

:feelsokman:

What black metal band is that?