Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gay 9 Year Old Kills Himself - Are incels coping too early?

The kid is a half-spook with no present father (probably in jail). Racemix and this is what happens. Has nothing to do with being gay. Boys need fathers or they will end up fucked up.

Kid was just confused about his sexuality I'm sure. No dad in the picture

Imagine living in a society so sexualised that 9 year old boys fantasise about getting sodomised, and are proud of it.

The mother should have told her son to not mention it at school. Nine year olds bullying kids in school is really easy to expect. The mother is celery IQ for not knowing this.
Kid was just confused about his sexuality I'm sure. No dad in the picture
Also this. At nine years old, it is probably a phase.

This is what happens when you "just be yourself".

People around him braiwashed him. Liberals are responsible for his death.

>Have sex with a curvy, fertile and consenting 14 y/o with big tits: "Omigod, PEDO!"
>Brainwash a 9 y/o boy into believing that he was born with the genetic desire to take it up the ass: "Aw, love is love! :3"

>Have sex with a curvy, fertile and consenting 14 y/o with big tits: "Omigod, PEDO!"
>Brainwash a 9 y/o boy into believing that he was born with the genetic desire to take it up the ass: "Aw, love is love! :3"

what the.. an actual good post from a commie

High IQ

Imagine living in a society so sexualised that 9 year old boys fantasise about getting sodomised, and are proud of it.

maybe because he's gay retard

Doubt 9 year olds understand it's over.

> Gay
> 9-year-old

Pick one.

How do you know you're gay at 9? You didn't even hit puberty yet JFL

Damn RIP lil incel, I wouldve waited a bit longer but its his choice

reddit neeks have blood on their hands

First of all, being gay is a choice, secondly bullying is wrong, and most importantly 9yrs(children) are too much being expose to degeneracy and sexualization of everything nowadays and this mess up kids minds, everything is about sex(look at all the ads on tv, tv shows, games, etc)

How does a 9 year old have any grasp on sex? Back when I was 9 I didn't even know what sex was.

Also how does a 9 year old have any concept of roping. What the fuck is wrong with the united states. I hope he suffered in agony.

The kid is a half-spook with no present father (probably in jail). Racemix and this is what happens. Has nothing to do with being gay. Boys need fathers or they will end up fucked up.
They purposefully suppress and avoid all statistics on single mothers.

How does a 9 year old have any grasp on sex? Back when I was 9 I didn't even know what sex was.

Also how does a 9 year old have any concept of roping. What the fuck is wrong with the united states. I hope he suffered in agony.
The Internet is powerful thing.

Young kids love the shit out of youtube vloggers, how much you want to bet he got the idea he wants to be gay because he likes watching some #OutAndProud fag on Youtube?

One faggot less in the world.

Truely disgusting, I didnt even know what sex actually was until 12 now modern 6 year olds are expected to choose there gender(JFL), sexuality and political party.