Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gave tinder a try

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
First of all, i don't know how people put up with that. The whole dynamics of that app are repulsive as well as depressing. Second, the obvious outcome (not a single match).
Not concerned about it, i was expecting that outcome but it trully reinforces the idea that women have it easier at least, when it comes to have sex and find potential partners.

Delet and never look back

tinder is one of the biggest scams imaginable, every time i get done swiping im filled with so much rage

tinder is one of the biggest scams imaginable, every time i get done swiping im filled with so much rage

Perfectly understandable
Fortunately i'm not fooling myself with this. I already know my "condition" so i don't get surprised about having 0 matches.

Tinder only works if you're a top 1% chad or a female tbb

@Weeb25 tried tinder before but he had to @uninstall it because he was getting so many matches it was slowing his phone

Sometimes I install tinder knowing I won't get matches just to get angry

Just take a shower and put it in your bio bro they can smell you over the phone.

I never tried with my own pic

I had a match, i said Hi, she said: WTF are you a Monster? Thats all my conversation there

is this you in your avi? ( sorry im low iq )

@Microsoft Excel Send Tinder Down The Well.

i wish to ban tinder forever

Tinder is a reprehensible tool of mass destruction. There's no reason to use it if you're not chad lite. Do you really want those nasty holes? Tinder has to ended one day.

i know u fbicel, u gigachad larping here
HAY U DONT KNOW ME
BUT U ARE. LOOK AT UR full lips man that is what chad lips looks like. What do u kiss with that lips? Ur gf? Haaa? :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

HAY U DONT KNOW ME
BUT U ARE. LOOK AT UR full lips man that is what chad lips looks like. What do u kiss with that lips? Ur gf? Haaa? :feelstrash: :feelshaha:
cope u dont know me and my lips, i have seen u fakecel fbicel, u were aresting @Nothingness thats why he isnt here

Drunk girls will see my ugly face and show all their friends and laugh at me

Not a singe match as expected

Tried like a year ago, got 0 matches as expected

I'm scared of tinder

JFL @ using tinder as a sub-6 male

I have to say
The whole idea behind tinder makes me puke. Even if i had matches i would still be cringing hard... It's so impersonal and sad.