Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gate lice everywhere

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
bruh :feelsstudy::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

literally gate lice everywhere

Free protein, you'll eat the lice and you'll be happy :feelsaww:

Only semi-richCels know about gate lice

Ssssmallproduct750x1000

upper-middle-classcel.
Yes. Better term. I was raised inside an upper middle class environment but I'm no longer that by myself. Just a white collard loser on an "early retirement" waging here and there for continued niceties and some retirement funds. Travel is rare.
Yeah I need that bottle
Lol. We'll you a T-Shirt. I have a 10 year old British Airways one. Use it to wipe down my dogs sometimes :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Yes. Better term. I was raised inside an upper middle class environment but I'm no longer that by myself. Just a white collard loser on an "early retirement" waging here and there for continued niceties and some retirement funds. Travel is rare.

Lol. We'll you a T-Shirt. I have a 10 year old British Airways one. Use it to wipe down my dogs sometimes :feelsclown:
BA gets away with being mediocre because of all the juicy slot times they dominate at LHR

it's not terrible, just decidedly average

BA gets away with being mediocre because of all the juicy slot times they dominate at LHR

"juicy slot times" :feelshaha:

In the past I avoided Heathrow whenever possible.

In the past I avoided Heathrow whenever possible.
One thing I really fucking hate about LHR is how they absolutely refuse to tell you your gate number until right before boarding, in an attempt to force normies to spend more time around the shops and cafes instead of near the gate. Personally it makes it hard to plan out which lounge(s) I'll visit.

Pre-COVID, BA used to run an all-J class LCY-JFK route with a stopover in SNN for CBP preclearance, so when you land you can bypass immigration bullshit (which at JFK is the worst, even worse than ORD). Tried that once and it was comfy. :feelsaww:

why do people think this is about actual lice :feelsseriously: