Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaslighting is criminal

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
When normies say to us that looks don't matter, they're basically shitting on our entire life experiences and saying that we invented all this, that it didn't happen.

There is no greater way to instill anger and a desire for revenge in people than this. Saying that someone is crazy when he really isn't is rage-inducing and for good reason.

They try so hard to brand us as mentally ill, but they are ones fucked in the head, most of them are going to therapy and taking the jew pills. They also party every weekend and get drunk to get forget their useless and meaningless degenerate lives.

statistics don't lie my niggahs...statistics do not lie.

There is no greater way to instill anger and a desire for revenge in people than this. Saying that someone is crazy when he really isn't is rage-inducing and for good reason.

I absolutely agree. I believe there are strong whitepills that Incels can take, and that the worldview of brand-name Incels is irrationally dim, but nothing good will come from delusion.

Dat feel when u see Chad and incel in Assassins creed lol

When normies say to us that looks don't matter, they're basically shitting on our entire life experiences and saying that we invented all this, that it didn't happen.

Normies will always remain blue-pilled.
We are the first seeds in revitalising the "misogynistic" past, the same goes for /pol/ bringing the right back in the game.
In the next 50-60 years there will be more and more incels and blackpilled normies and the west will have their own take on Sharia.

They try so hard to brand us as mentally ill, but they are ones fucked in the head, most of them are going to therapy and taking the jew pills. They also party every weekend and get drunk to get forget their useless and meaningless degenerate lives.

Cope, normies are overall very happy and satisfied with themselves. That's what makes it so hard for them to understand the misery other people can face.

Normies are wired to feel empathy for "socially acceptable misery" (poverty, racism, etc) but lookism being still taboo and off the radar, their brain fries out of cognitive dissonance so they attempt to silence us instead.

BTW, I take jew pills and everyone here should do the same. It's one of the few things you can do to even your playing field with normies. Artificial happiness and confidence beats natural despair.

Cope, normies are overall very happy and satisfied with themselves. That's what makes it so hard for them to understand the misery other people can face.

Normies are wired to feel empathy for "socially acceptable misery" (poverty, racism, etc) but lookism being still taboo and off the radar, their brain fries out of cognitive dissonance so they attempt to silence us instead.

BTW, I take jew pills and everyone here should do the same. It's one of the few things you can do to even your playing field with normies. Artificial happiness and confidence beats natural despair.

I meant failed normies like cucktears, if they were happy they would not spend their days bullying incels.
Leave the jew pills, the secondary effects will fuck you up. Most guys who went ER were on jew pills.

What er and Jew pills are?

"Just work on your issues bro and be happy"

no point arguing with them. aruging with bluepilled normies over looks is like trying to draw blood out of a stone. even if they are high iq they are too delusional to accept the facts. arguing with them only loses you brain cells.

yeah they think we're delusional, makes me fucking rage