Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gas station worker curry goes on his knee with a ring for a white woman randomly. She records brutal video to humiliate him

wtf is wrong with him? oh wait .. he's curry, that explains it

How could anyone set themselves up for humiliation like this? Maybe he is mentally deficient.

What a retard @Adolf Kitler

Low inhib curries are something else

Thanks I was looking for this video

He probably thinks the female are screeching out of excitement rather than humiliation

muh "indian people hate white people"

Just put curries out of their misery at this point. @wereq would agree.
They are too mentally deficient to comprehend their absolute bottom feeder status in the global dominance hierarchy.

I have no empathy for simps

White women are toxic creatures

He probably thinks the female are screeching out of excitement rather than humiliation
Her voice is annoying as fuck

They are too mentally deficient to comprehend their absolute bottom feeder status in the global dominance hierarchy.
I agree. They aren't self aware but they are still suffering.

They aren't self aware but they are still suffering.
I've been thinking about this and find it horrifying because if they are unaware and accepting of their circumstances, then there's no hope of escaping their reality via. suicide.

I agree. They aren't self aware but they are still suffering.
I've been thinking about this and find it horrifying because if they are unaware and accepting of their circumstances, then there's no hope of escaping their reality via. suicide.
Whenever I see homeless diseased grotesque-looking beggar curry zombies on the streets I experience huge existential huge and anxiety because of how these """people""" are hopelessly stuck with their suffering without a way out. They don't even have the means to kill themselves. Death is too good for them. They've accepted fates far worse than death, and that for me is a horrifying blackpill to even contemplate let alone experience.

Whenever I see homeless diseased grotesque-looking beggar curry zombies on the streets I experience huge existential huge and anxiety because of how these """people""" are hopelessly stuck with their suffering without a way out. They don't even have the means to kill themselves. Death is too good for them. They've accepted fates far worse than death, and that for me is a horrifying blackpill to even contemplate let alone experience.
I don't even like to think what they experience since they are the complete opposite. They don't want to seek the truth about their condition since that would immediately break them and lead them to kill themselves.

I don't even like to think what they experience since they are the complete opposite. They don't want to seek the truth about their condition since that would immediately break them and lead them to kill themselves.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

How could anyone set themselves up for humiliation like this? Maybe he is mentally deficient.
Or just extremely bluepilled (same thing really) . He genuinely thinks that he can get a white Becky if he is persistent enough to them

there is even a male voice in the background. Prolly her Chadlite bf/beta orbiter lol

Brutal vid all around

i wish i had his confidence

In almost 100% of situations I side with the man but this poojeet deserves to get the simp beaten out of him. For the love of God, how can you be so naive and unaware of anything?

Damn he couldve at least said “$500” to make it look like he was selling it. After being rejected. Make the foid look retarded instead.
"wanna kiss?" "no" "haha i meant hershey kiss like the chocolate it was a prank" jfl

Thank you.

WTF is happening in India?

Is all this because of English colonization?

WTF is happening in India?

Is all this because of English colonization?
It looks like He is in America tbh. Most American gas stations have an Indian store or like an Indian owned 7/11

i dont feel any empathy for currys. They are on the same level as rats or mosquitos to me

i wish i had his confidence
I think it's just delusion, not confidence. Chad has plenty of confidence and he doesn't go around degrading himself like this to get more pussy because he knows he'll only get less pussy that way.

I do wish I were as lowinhib as him though.

I can tell from her voice alone shes into drug dealers and niggers only, meanwhile pajeet sees her every week and still thinks he has a chance.

Pajeetism is a serious mental disease:mask:

the empathetic gender everybody

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back