Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gas station foids

ihateholes

ihateholes

Greycel
Just a rant. I live in a college town and im tired of seeing these drunk half naked foids being rude and obnoxious for no reason. I went to the gas station for some drinks and I saw one vaping in the store while clinging on to her boyfriend yelling that she loves him and shit. I saw a couple drunk ones running around to blubbering nonsense and laughing. Why cant any of them have some basic human decency for themselves? Bugs the shit out of me i want to punch them most of the time.

Breaking Bad Explosion GIF

(in video game)

why do you buy drinks at the gas station? in germany gas station is at least twice as expensive as normal stores

If you're not held to account for anything & don't have to try to win then why bother being civilized or giving a shit about anyone but yourself.

If you're not held to account for anything & don't have to try to win then why bother being civilized or giving a shit about anyone but yourself.
Just Imagine law didnt apply to you for Like a Month . You Just would Need a gun Here in Germany since most people Here are gunless and ignorant little Shits.

They wont see whats coming and i could loot everyone and everything.

you giving me er vibes rn

I saw one vaping in the store while clinging on to her boyfriend yelling that she loves him and shit.
Redsoyjak

god, seeing that would rip my soul out.