Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gas is $5.09 in California, race war seem certain

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have never seen California in this bad of shape before. The border is wide open, Mexicans nationals proudly stream across the border to leech off of what is left of the economy following COVID-19. Inflation is out of control, the minimum wage was raised so that there wouldn't be social unrest this summer. There are military service members everywhere, it is obvious that they are getting ready for something. The geoengineering, "chemtrails", has reached insane levels. Today was another day of pilots blatantly spraying aerosolized aluminum out of jet planes.

I am glad I went jogging yesterday, before all the chemtrail spraying that went on today. :blackpill:

Mexico is getting its revenge and slowly reclaiming southern US, the mexicans come and repopulate like mice

Mexico is getting its revenge and slowly reclaiming southern US, the mexicans come and repopulate like mice
Yeah, as a Californian - even I have to admit Aztlan has risen again.

California is a dying nation:feelsjuice: which is why more people are living out than moving in

niggas have been jacking off to the race since i remember and still didn't happen
Why did your post count get reset?

Don't worry we can just import more curries, rices, sands, latinos, blacks, slavs to make up any difference and then some.

F2D8ABA2 E329 4340 9BF9 1B6F2B30164F

That was a big jump in your train of thought

Canadians pay over $8/gal effectively. Nation's dead.

That's hilarious though. Fucking normies are suffering.

using imagination because no race war yet

I have never seen California in this bad of shape before. The border is wide open, Mexicans nationals proudly stream across the border to leech off of what is left of the economy following COVID-19. Inflation is out of control, the minimum wage was raised so that there wouldn't be social unrest this summer. There are military service members everywhere, it is obvious that they are getting ready for something. The geoengineering, "chemtrails", has reached insane levels. Today was another day of pilots blatantly spraying aerosolized aluminum out of jet planes.

I am glad I went jogging yesterday, before all the chemtrail spraying that went on today. :blackpill:
Bidens handlers :panties::panties::panties: