Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gas in Jewfornia is $6.39 a gallon, race war eminent

what's next? the welfare office closes? this is bananas

Good ol cuckfornia

Special place in hell for American boomers

BRING BACK LEADED GASOLINE :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

holy fucking shit 6 DOLLARS????? a gallon here costs 8.5 riyals ( 2.27 dollars ) ( 1 liter is 2.19 riyals )

also what does it have to do with race war? are niggers and pigskins gonna kill each other for petrol?

Here is how the race war in Jewfornia will heat up: Mexicans will be upset because they are broke since they have to spend all their money on gas. Then they will be driving around looking for cheap gas, and hit a black person's car. The Mexican will get shot by the black person, then the 18th Street gang or the Sureños will start looking for blacks on the streets of Los Angeles to execute, just like they did with Jamiel Shaw II.

Race

One can only hope

Niggers are fucking terror to be around lol

I hope it goes up more so liberals can seethe more. They brought this upon themselves.

That’s normal for California now, they make a fuck ton over there

Where I live its 7 dollars a gallon. And the buying power in my country is far lower than what Americans have. Though the rents in California might twist it further so its not 100% clear