Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gas and food prices in the 90s captured by Home Alone and Die Hard

Economic recession and worsening policies are inevitable, under the current societal degradation of basically every norm that glued it together and increasing total alienation of at least 5% of all men, and increasing; it's to be expected. :society:

The modern economy is built on credit and the need to expand credit to keep the financial system (and thus the economy) from literally falling apart.

Economic recession and worsening policies are inevitable, under the current societal degradation of basically every norm that glued it together and increasing total alienation of at least 5% of all men, and increasing; it's to be expected. :society:

This is what happens when society treats men like shit. We are the gears that keep it running, and keep the women that love complaining, comfortable and safe.

In other words, in the words of a broken, beaten down man: "You get what you fucking deserve!" :feelsjuice:

Regular fuel is low as 2.90 in my state. I think it's 3.50-3.60ish for premium.

JFL at burgerfags, fuel costs double that here. Why the fuck do you use gallons? I had to convert to litres and convert currency

The modern economy is built on credit and the need to expand credit to keep the financial system (and thus the economy) from literally falling apart.

F70B458A 9E81 457B B2CC B029574977B2

This is what happens when society treats men like shit. We are the gears that keep it running, and keep the women that love complaining, comfortable and safe.

In other words, in the words of a broken, beaten down man: "You get what you fucking deserve!" :feelsjuice:
You are sitting at home loco

You are sitting at home loco
True, but not of my own volition. I would be a productive gear keeping society running, if the idiots in HR could look past my low status to the skills I possess and actually bother to fucking hire me.

True, but not of my own volition. I would be a productive gear keeping society running, if the idiots in HR could look past my low status to the skills I possess and actually bother to fucking hire me.
Skills: burger flipping

Amerifags complaining about gasprices should look at prices is Western Europe.

Insanity normalized and today's prices are even considered low compared to a few months ago.

Mcc
Milk
Milk2
Pizza

Last edited: