Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gangster Rap is a Massive Normie Cope

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-

The Article is from 2017 and it has been exponentially growing since then , especially with the new wave of Foids like Cardi B and Autotune Trap Artists in general .
The Easier it gets to produce and record music thriugh digital means and publish it easily on Jewtube , the more trash gets flooded onto the already over-saturated market .

I wonder why Gangster Rap is so popular in a society filled with cucked men who get more androgyne every Generation , Men who are low T cause of constant masturbation , estrogen in the water/food and unhealthy Lifestyles .

These Men , shamed by Society for their Toxic Masculinity , need this Music to live vicariously through the Lifestyle of some Gangster Rapper who isnt afraid to be egoistical and mysogynistic .
They need this to outsource their instinctive Feelings and natural urges , cause they are too afraid
to act them out on their own .
Its the same as Foids reading 50 Shades of Chad or Crime Novels .

Also , many of the popular rap artists are a result of a single mother , cause their father left them early on
( Probably Chad dumped their mother ) .
So there is no one to teach them how to be a man .
They need to teach it to themselves and while doing so , they fabricate an overly aggressive , masculine persona cause they think that this is what makes a man .
Also , often times Boys raised by a single mother suffer from some case of Oedipus Complex , getting fixated on their mother while their mother spoils them , cause a spoiled Man(child) will cultivate an enourmous Ego and narcissism , which then again attracts women .

And a spoiled Man will always be there for his mother , which is again subconciously intended by the mother to replace the Chad who dumped her with the Emotional Attachment of their fixated son .
So the Mothers of these boys train their Children to become Narcissistic , dark triad personalities
or a mamas boy - the outcome is dependant on Testosterone Levels and Genetical Quality .

Ever wondered why some Gangster Rappers , who act so hard on all their other songs , always seem to have a emotional song about their mothers , to either express their love or their hatred ?

( Hatred only comes when they realize the Truth of their Relationship and they want to abort it )

put simply , Gangster Rap is a giant cope for Normies and Incels in Denial who are too afraid to cherish and act out their Masculinity .
Every time they listen to these songs , they subconciously envision themselves in the Position of the Artist .
They replace their own Reality with the Reality of some Lowlife Gangster .
Essentially they are getting cucked and dominated by their own Music of choice .

And they enjoy it .

Props to whoever read this pile of autism .

Last edited:
Nigger Music was good but now its cucked

I too love when the font size switches suddenly from 2 to 200

Are there even musical genres anymore in mainstream Western music?

All these songs sound the same to me.

90's rap was the golden years tbh, hell even some early 00's but it all went to shit after

These Men , shamed by Society for their Toxic Masculinity , need this Music to live vicariously through the Lifestyle of some Gangster Rapper who isnt afraid to be egoistical and mysogynistic .
They need this to outsource their instinctive Feelings and natural urges , cause they are too afraid
Exactly! And not just gangsta rap,everything in the cucked west:be it extreme sports, guns,video games,Antifa,basketball,neonazi larpers and even wrestling shows,are just a way for pussified and feminized men to express their masculinity and natural urges.

JFL an article about gansta rap includes artists like Drake.This new shit isn't gangsta rap,it is bunch of normie crap.Real gangster rap was produced decades ago by Ice Cube,Eazy-E,Tupac etc.. and men weren't that cucked back then.You can tell how cucked have they become when Drake's music is considered as Ganster rap

JFL an article about gansta rap includes artists like Drake.This new shit isn't gangsta rap,it is bunch of normie crap.Real gangster rap was produced decades ago by Ice Cube,Eazy-E,Tupac etc.. and men weren't that cucked back then.You can tell how cucked have they become when Drake's music is considered as Ganster rap
They make the music to match the taste of the public. And by they, i dont mean artistic minds like eazy e and tupac. I mean the writers and producers.

The prevailing culture for men is a lot less masculine; violent lyrics about anything remotely serious arent very acceptable any more.

Crackers listening to nigger music is the biggest cringe. Crackers want niggers to fuck their women.

I wish I was a nigger!

Then me and my 20 homies go get whatever we want just by swarming a store!

Bon temps! (Good times)

Gunsmoke is the only rap song I like

to act them out on their own .
Its the same as Foids reading 50 Shades of Chad or Crime Novels .

I agree with your premise, but most rap these days isn't really gangsta rap, it's more like the early 2000s Puff Daddy rap about his cars and stuff, mixed with a bunch of #wokeaf feminism for good measure. Even when it's about "fucking bitchez", it's about buying them shit (betabuxxing) and giving them status. It's aspirational music for young men to imagine a lifestyle they'll never have, but can save up their shekels and buy the sneakers at least.

I agree with your premise, but most rap these days isn't really gangsta rap, it's more like the early 2000s Puff Daddy rap about his cars and stuff, mixed with a bunch of #wokeaf feminism for good measure. Even when it's about "fucking bitchez", it's about buying them shit (betabuxxing) and giving them status. It's aspirational music for young men to imagine a lifestyle they'll never have, but can save up their shekels and buy the sneakers at least.
Its mostly pure social darwinism

Id take baboon beats over whiny indieshit or millenial whoop pop garbage any day of the week

Still have never seen the appeal in drake though. I don't like any of his music.

I enjoy it because it allows me to feel like someone else, as if it's my own persona.

After all, I've conformed into society and I'm still shit at it. Anything that makes me imagine being someone I'm not. Massive cope for me.