Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Gaming] STEAM'S WINTER SALE JUST STARTED

I don't play on pc, my pc is really weak

7d0

Didn't they just have a sale last month? That last one sucked too.
This ones a little better.

I got scammed by steam a few years back, I wish people would stop glorifying that shitty company
Didn't they just have a sale last month? That last one sucked too.
This ones a little better.

Its like car dealerships, they always have some sort of sale to jew you out of $$$

I got scammed by steam a few years back, I wish people would stop glorifying that shitty company

Its like car dealerships, they always have some sort of sale to jew you out of $$$
I'm curious how Valve scammed you if you don't mind me asking. Did they lock/ban your account or never help you recover your pw? Double charge your CC?

I'm curious how Valve scammed you if you don't mind me asking. Did they lock/ban your account or never help you recover your pw? Double charge your CC?

I pick up a game when it was free and was able to play it for a while

But once I removed it and tried reinstalling it I couldnt play anymore

So I contacted them and was told Ill have to buy the game again even thought I already have it

Pissed me off so bad

Fuck Vulve and their shitty sales, hope that fat fuck of the CEO dies of diabetes

So I contacted them and was told Ill have to buy the game again even thought I already have it

Pissed me off so bad

Fuck Vulve and their shitty sales, hope that fat fuck of the CEO dies of diabetes
GABE launching his gnomes into space.
Also welcome back :feelsautistic:

Pissed me off so bad

Steams not really known for free games. Ive never seen any except for the free weekend things they offer. Tried grounded during the free weekend now requires purchase to play. Only other free games are those mobile idle games that want you do the microtransaction bs.
Epic seems to give away quite a bit. Picked up tropico 5 as the free game of the day yesterday.

Steams not really known for free games. Ive never seen any except for the free weekend things they offer. Tried grounded during the free weekend now requires purchase to play. Only other free games are those mobile idle games that want you do the microtransaction bs.
Epic seems to give away quite a bit. Picked up tropico 5 as the free game of the day yesterday.
Same. I've only bought 2 games on the epic game store and have like 50+ games in the library :feelskek: (including gta 5 and shenmue 3)

What are you all buying?

I refunded all my purchases I made a while ago because I found out on discord that I'd be better off waiting.

Currently have my eyes set on (will buy tomorrow or next week):

Red dead redemption 2
Control
Star Wars Battle squadrons
Metro Trilogy
Portal 1 and 2

What are you all buying?

I refunded all my purchases I made a while ago because I found out on discord that I'd be better off waiting.

Red dead redemption 2
Control
Metro Trilogy
Portal 1 and 2
battlefront 2 since I've stopped caring about video games so much and since its discount is so big

battlefront 2 since I've stopped caring about video games so much and since its discount is so big
Buy it on Epic games store. You get an extra $10 off

What are you all buying?

Red dead redemption 2
Control
Metro Trilogy
Portal 1 and 2
Damn Steam got me this time around. Had 24 games in my cart for 2 days. Trying to trim it down a bit.