Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming PC enthusiast rotters

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
What are your system specs and what games do you play often.
i7 6700k
16GB ram
GTX 1080
750GB SSd + 1TB HDD
27 inch 4k IPS LG monitor

I like to play modded GTA 5, Assetto Corsa, Far Cry Primal, Cities Skylines, PUBG

Being a console peasant is better

Almost same specs as OP except I have an AMD 8core (intel is SJW mafia), 250GB SSD and a 4k ultrawide screen.

Didn't play much these days. Would rather gymcel.

My pc is my wife

i play wc3, wow (not so much now since everyone rejects me on it despite me being better than 90% of them), and league and sometimes other games like mods for half life 2 etc :)

A doubt - How do you guys get gaming PC LDARing at the same time?? O_o

KilluminoidBR said:
A doubt - How do you guys get gaming PC LDARing at the same time?? O_o

i aint upgraded mine for 11 years! currently all 4 harddrives got fucked and i had to replace them, now only got 1 hard drive so everything is slow as fuck

tenta said:
i aint upgraded mine for 11 years! currently all 4 harddrives got fucked and i had to replace them, now only got 1 hard drive so everything is slow as fuck
dafuq how do u cope

_incelinside said:
dafuq how do u cope

by playing old shit games

literally 99% of new games have no replay ability and are boring as fuck anyway

I regret going 144hz instead of 4k. I cannot tell the difference between 60hz and 144hz. People made it out to be amazing.

Xeon 1230v3
Gtx 970
16Gb RAM
144 hz 24inch monitor
1 tb hdd
256 gb ssd

Sometimes Hearthstone. In the past very much shooter ( CS, COD), but since my mouse is broken and iam too lazy to buy a new one just Hearthstone.

How the fk do you have this expensive shit. I had to sell my pc I built in 2012 last year to buy a new laptop because I broke mine. Once I’m done with college I’m going full ldar.