Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Gaming] over 95% of MMORPGs doesnt have open world pvp*

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
* - yes I know theres a problem when 90 level player decides to kill 10 levels, but there are ton of ways to not allow that, without taking away open world pvp

This is absolutely sad that there are ton of mmorpgs but they are for snowflakes or what? U can only 1v1 via duel (both players have to accept) or in specific small arenas. This is lame as hell. Whats the point of leveling up your character and getting good items/build for weeks/months if you cant even attack other players except some rare areas?

seriously, as long as you can attack only people up to 10 levels higher/lower then there should be no issue with open world pvp. yet 95% of mmorps doesnt allow this.. i hate such limitation. so oldschool, so lame. imagine getting OP sword or creating very OP build, probably best on the server, but you cant even PK others, lulz

MMORPGS are dead in general tbh :cryfeels:

It's because femoids cry when they get killed

I want to get into an mmo but I have no friends

MMORPG's died in 2008 tbh.