Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gaming on a potato pc is complete suicidefuel

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

In the pursuit of happiness
★★★★★
Fucking hell.

These are the specs to anyone curious:-
16gb ram
Intel iris xe graphics
Intel core i5 - 1235U
I hate this shit. Can't even play one of my favorite games in peace. I ended up ragequitting and uninstalling because of the lag.

I also have a ps4 slim console but buying games on it each time is a headache, so I'm just pirating them on this potato fucking laptop.

@DarkStar @ordinaryotaku @PersonalityChad @Ron.Belgrade @SubhumanGamer @copemaxx9002 @supersoldier @anotherwastedlife @Blackboy.Belgrade

How old is your laptop?

@Stupid Clown @Regenerator

Brutal. Well, shouldn't stop you from playing older games at least. Most of the stuff coming out nowadays is garbage anyway

Fucking hell.

These are the specs to anyone curious:-
16gb ram
Intel iris xe graphics
Intel core i5 - 1235U
I hate this shit. Can't even play one of my favorite games in peace. I ended up ragequitting and uninstalling because of the lag.

I also have a ps4 slim console but buying games on it each time is a headache, so I'm just pirating them on this potato fucking laptop.

@DarkStar @ordinaryotaku @PersonalityChad @Ron.Belgrade @SubhumanGamer @copemaxx9002 @supersoldier @anotherwastedlife @Blackboy.Belgrade
What game did you delete?

if possible try to save up for PC build, even used 7 year old used platform will give you better experience
true :feelscry:

Brutal. Well, shouldn't stop you from playing older games at least. Most of the stuff coming out nowadays is garbage anyway
agreed but there are a bunch of few newer games as well I'd love to play with no lag

Mine's 8gb ram :(

I only have GTA SA installed

UE5 game on integrated graphics is no go
yeah man shit's brutal. i was really enjoying it but had to give it up because it was lagging too much even on the lowest settings

I'll try it out
I also have Half life 2 installed

yep gta4 is legit great story and the game's physics are very much similar to gta5. also try farcry3

to make your first experience decent use vanilla friendly mods that fix PC port issues
FusionFix
Console Visuals
Various Fixes
Radio restoration (optional)
DXVK (if your graphics card supports Vulkan 1.3+, it improves performance)

Where u from? India?

What india region u from

to make your first experience decent use vanilla friendly mods that fix PC port issues
FusionFix
Console Visuals
Various Fixes
thanks I'll look into this

FusionFix
Console Visuals
Various Fixes
Wokay:feelsokman::feelsokman:

The hell is that

My specs are roughly the same as yours but i think i have a 16gb RAM, not too sure on that one

I have had my laptop since 2017 and plan on buying an actual computer even though i'll still only play old or low peformance games

My specs are roughly the same as yours but i think i have a 16gb RAM, not too sure on that one
these are mine
16gb ram
Intel iris xe graphics
Intel core i5 - 1235U

even though i'll still only play old or low peformance games
same i mostly play older games because I like them, but there are a few selective newer games I'd love to play as well with no lag, but alas

Neet crack karke lele baap se
My mental state is absolutely cracked I don't even enjoy anything now other than some selective things

I wish the lockdown would never have happened my mental state would've been a lot better

@anotherwastedlife what's your GPU

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back