Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming is so shit this year holy crap

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
No, because as I've said before, I'm not retarded. This has been a great year for gaming. Why? Because I'm still playing old games and enjoying it.
Only cucks need new games all the time and without new games get tired. There are so many great games out there in general that you would never get through them all that you won't need to worry about the new ones.

Last of us 1 and 2 are shit and I never cared for cyberpunk. This is normie trash. Stop being a normie. You're better than that.
You're interested in games because the masses tells you you should? You don't see a problem there?

Let me guess, your penis gets hard when someone mentions Undertale? If not, then stop following the crowd on what's considered games to play. And Last of Us 2 didn't win game of the year because only retards watch game awards as it means nothing.

Game awards is literally a 3 hour advertisement meant for fags and trannies. The ads always take up more time than the awards, he also skips over important categories.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4qvQbLbY4U

Then we have Cyberpunk which is basically an unfinished product

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAlvIQExWLQ

And you wonder why people want to quit gaming and find new hobbies.

Someone else finally said it. There's been no really good games out since the coronavirus. Everyone's attention is all focused on the coronavirus. You'd expect VR to have taken off with the increasing importance of long distance communication to aid in social distancing. But even VR has been stagnant.

Tbh gaming is such a good cope. You forget everything and immerse yourself in the game for hours. Man..

Just play older games that aren’t ass

new world is going to be actually good. i played the alpha for 160 hours (literally went all day and night without sleeping) and loved every moment

I've been having a blast with cyberpunk. A few graphical glitches here and there, but nothing game breaking. And CDPR has a good track record for bugfixxing until well after release.

No, because as I've said before, I'm not retarded. This has been a great year for gaming. Why? Because I'm still playing old games and enjoying it.
Only cucks need new games all the time and without new games get tired. There are so many great games out there in general that you would never get through them all that you won't need to worry about the new ones.

Last of us 1 and 2 are shit and I never cared for cyberpunk. This is normie trash. Stop being a normie. You're better than that.
You're interested in games because the masses tells you you should? You don't see a problem there?

Let me guess, your penis gets hard when someone mentions Undertale? If not, then stop following the crowd on what's considered games to play. And Last of Us 2 didn't win game of the year because only retards watch game awards as it means nothing.

But those aren't games of this year. This is meant to be a review of the state of the industry as of this year.

High IQ.

This is normie trash. Stop being a normie.
Well said.

Being angry at video games is like being angry because The Last Jedi was shitty movie or arguing with redditors about your Avengers Endgame Thanos conspiracy theory.

None of this shit matters at all, its just entertainment. If this is the kind of stuff that gets you angry then your life is probably going pretty well.

this days money cant buy copes

Can you recommend some good old games that my potato could run?
Guys who actually code the game vs the entire useless money Grubbing marketing and hr team. All of them chad only. Because cd soy is giving them enough buxx they don't need betabuxx. More disempowerement and lack of sex for low value men, including the soys who support this shit with their backword logic.

I would say it depends on the specs. Also, seeing you got Guts as your picture, have you tried out the Berserk Warriors game? It's just as violent and gory as the series. Gorier than the Fist of the North Star games.

Guys who actually code the game vs the entire useless money Grubbing marketing and hr team. All of them chad only. Because cd soy is giving them enough buxx they don't need betabuxx. More disempowerement and lack of sex for low value men, including the soys who support this shit with their backword logic.
if u like jrpgs try the old trails of cold, FF and octopath traveler

It's funny seeing gamers reeee over this. GOTY simply means biggest mainstream release. I mean other than Mario All Stars this is one of the those games that was in the news all year, good or bad. Just bullshit for normies.

ghost of tsushima,doom eternal, and project wingman are good enough for me to say gaming was alright this year. Not 2007 good but alright.

Fallout new vegas.

Last edited:

This, I mostly play old games, I don't even know mainstream games.

i havent bought a new game for 5 years, its not just this year lol what rock do you live in? Theyve been infecting dev companies with tranners and roastoids for years

Black ops Cold War is awesome tho, especially the story

bro shut the fuck up you sound gay as hell

i like how these retards are giving themselves their own awards and patting each other on the back for genuinely shit games that only a minority truly enjoy. the video game 'industry' should've never happened if only it could still be a fringe activity that only incels and low value males cope with because good communities were born from that.
perfectly explains why witcher 3 was good and cyberpunk is buggy unfinished piece of shit. the lowest iq male has a higher iq than a foid.

Last edited:
The Soy of Us, Soypunk 2077—the list keeps on growing.

I play solo rpgs

Anyone that likes playing in an online community is a Soy Normfag that donates to twitch thots

It's been like that for the last 5/6/7 years bro.

I like how you mention the 2 most overhyped normie games to ever come out and disregard the rest lol.
This is normie trash. Stop being a normie. You're interested in games because the masses tells you you should? You don't see a problem there?

Yeah, it's been a pretty disappointing year, probably the most disappointing year I've experienced in terms of gaming.

There is no reason to play games made past 2005. Play older games, make your own or find a new hobby. Gaming is officially dead.

I dont get hyped for these main stream games anymore. Cant remember the last one i was excited for either. I stick to mostly the indies and smaller developers.
Some of the games I'm waiting for:
Knights of Honor 2
Builders of egypt
Ironsmith
Going medieval
Farm Manger 2021
Not games most normies are waiting for, their waiting mostly for the next cod cash grab or madden. Their are some idiot youtubers that play these kind of games and draws some attention to them but the games are still mostly a niche I think.

can't think of anything truly amazing that dropped this year. I played Nioh 2 a lot but it wasn't as good as the first one. Ghost of Tsushima was decent but not mindblowing. Chalk it up to all the developers gearing up for the new console generation.

Games I enjoyed this year

The Outer Worlds
Bannerlord
Disco Elysium
Crusader Kings 3
Grounded

And I'm not going to take anybody's word on Cyberpunk. Apparently it's not-terrible on the PC but I'm going to wait for a few more patches before I get into it.

Doom Eternal, Nioh 2 and Ghost of Tsushima are really good.

Doom Eternal was fucking great, an awesome game for lockdown. FF7 Remake was the greatest disappointment.