Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games with bots you can play offline

ratk

ratk

Greycel
Battlefield 2, 2005 (can't buy anywhere i'm pretty sure your going to have to crack it, but is well worth it has a phenomenal modding community that will keep you playing for ages)

Red Orchestra 2, 2011 (You can pick this game up for less than 7 dollars right now i think it also comes with total war, another semi realistic ww2 game)

Day of Infamy, (Mod of Insurgency, but is an awesome ww2 shooter downside is there isn't a plethora of maps)

Insurgency, 2014

Quake Live, 2010 (full of great maps, unforgiving gameplay with a steep learning but the AI will always give you a run for your money)

Ready or Not (Personal favourite, really expensive suggest buying on sale it's the game that rainbow six siege should've been)

Older versions of tom clancy's rainbow six siege (This is still very easy to find also install r6 liberator so you can play on any map, they literally removed the best part of the game and normies didn't even care)

all the unreal tournament games

Quake,

Quake II,

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 , 2008

F.E.A.R, 2005 (a game ahead of it's time, shooter semi horror)

Ravenfield, 2017 (Awesome game with large scale combat goofy graphics but the community for this game is brilliant)

Again these are just games i've played i know there is probably a lot more. Just wanted to share a list of really great games you can play without live service requirements.

How about counter strike

ready or not is a great game

Battlefield 2
Back in 2016-2017 there was this fan project which basically resurrected the game's multi-player, together with BF2124. It was fun while it lasted. Too bad eventually they were forced to pull the plug because of EA iirc

Back in 2016-2017 there was this fan project which basically resurrected the game's multi-player, together with BF2124. It was fun while it lasted. Too bad eventually they were forced to pull the plug because of EA iirc
I think i heard of something like that, I know there is a bf3 revival called Venice Unleashed. You can play bf3 with bots, also a battlefield 4 one is being developed I think it's called warsaw revamped it's going to have AI. I just hope DICE don't find out about it.

My favorite non-internet games are the Hitman games.

Hitman: Blood Money Reprisal is a phone version that I play all the time.

But, it’s really best to play the series on a computer if you have one.

I remember many years ago when Hitman: Codename 47 first came out.

My favorite non-internet games are the Hitman games.

Hitman: Blood Money Reprisal is a phone version that I play all the time.

But, it’s really best to play the series on a computer if you have one.

I remember many years ago when Hitman: Codename 47 first came out.
I play Hitman 3 sometimes, haven’t really tried the older titles. Played absolution, combat was almost too fun for a hitman game levels were incredibly linear.

Left 4 dead 2 and payday 2 but these are coop still fun