Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

games where i can beat indian people as a white chad

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
Clash of clans

Wtf mogger. I just redownloaded the game after 8 years, I'm level 7 and have no idea what's going on
it's really fun especially the higher town hall you get

IMG 4416

this is my base

Street Fighter. Just pick Guile or something and beat up Dhalsim

I believe there’s one Hitman game that takes place in curryland

That will probably be a setting in an upcoming Assassin's Creed game. We're already getting an Assassin's Creed game were you can beat up ricecels as a Tyrone.

There’s this game called ethnic cleansing created by some alt right neo nazi company it was made back in 2005? I believe? You play as a some white normie who kills niggers pajeets chinks Polynesians beaners you name it!

https://youtu.be/wPj1GJQwMOI?feature=shared

Minecraft I have an Ochako Uraraka skin and I have a texture pack making Villagers Indian so I can destroy them

Play Simpsons Hit and Run to beat up Apu

is there any
The Age Of Empires series. Classic RTS gameplay and you can play as many different civilizations. You can play as Britons or Celts against India in Age Of Empires 2. And probably 3 and 4 although I'm not completely sure.

In Hitman series there are several chapters where Agent 47 travels to India and assassinates Indians
Hitman 2 primarily has the most shithole countries as maps