Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games of the Past

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
I had this game that i played for years I was 10 when I started and made a huge group of "online friends" you know these people that you consider friends and Skype call with, but in reality you arent friends but just addicted to reaching the same goal which is "beating the game"? Yeah exactly.

So I had played this game for 6 years and when i was 16 I noticed something changing, you see the group was mostly just guys of between 13 and 17 yo at that time and 2 girls, the game became well more expensive but there was something else: The group lost players! One after another of my "friends" disappeared and I knew I would be the last to go, ive always knew, but for some reason I didnt quit. I was just too much into the game.

Ultimately I was the last one left from the group and my ingame "Friendlist" was completely dead.

I quit the game ultimately when I was 21 as one of the last players on the server.