Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Games of the early 2000s just had a far more edgier masculine horror aesthetic back then. Now its all feminine, gay, colorful, and leftist.

silent assassin was the best

malaysia and st petersburg were legendary
At the Gates, Hidden Valley, and Shogun Showdown were the toughest and best! :owo::owo::owo: You really felt the adversity of the cold desert geography at night with all the snipers.

At the Gates, Hidden Valley, and Shogun Showdown were the toughest and best! :owo::owo::owo: You really felt the adversity of the cold desert geography at night with all the snipers.
ye almost forgot about the japanese levels

mansion was 10/10

mansion was 10/10
That castle was a total fortress! I've seen nothing like it in any of the Hitman missions and games since then.

That castle was a total fortress! I've seen nothing like it in any of the Hitman missions and games since then.
There was a trick you could go up the roof

Mogger soundtrack which I still listen to this day. Imagine moving stealthily through the creaking wooden floors trying to avoid the suspicions of the crazy athletic ninjas perched to strike on top of the ceilings! :horror::horror:

Mogger soundtrack which I still listen to this day. Imagine moving stealthily through the creaking wooden floors trying to avoid the suspicions of the crazy athletic ninjas perched to strike on top of the ceilings! :horror::horror:
cop the silenced .22 in the basement

lots of booby traps tho

Games have been femanized and emasculated. 80% of the lead characters in video games today are girls. It's bullshit! Bring back the men, the real heroes!

Thoughts on this trailer @proudweeb? What happened to the early 2000s edgelord psycho aesthetic? Why did they get rid of the horror vibe from games and make it all feminine, childlike and gay?
I mean, look at the following aesthetic of the classic Hitman games, its perfect! Genius mix of horror and noir vibes:

Agent 47 went from looking like a psycho alien genetically engineered ubsermench supersoldier assassin to a non-descript normie from 2006 to 2016:

What were the game directors, devs and artists thinking?!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Games have been femanized and emasculated. 80% of the lead characters in video games today are girls. It's bullshit! Bring back the men, the real heroes!
And even the men are in touch with their feelings. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

yeah that was before clown world and big corporations destroying everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back