Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gamers are pathetic

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
They might be even worse than weebs.

The way just one foid can join a game, turn on her mic, say "hello guys" and turn a whole server filled with :bluepill: incels who play all day into simps is pathetic.

I hate that gaming is one of the hobbies I must acquire almost forcefully just because my social circle is weak and I am an incel.

Fuck gaming, they are filled with hordes of simps who constantly throw money at soy developers even when they know the final product will be shit. I bet at least 90% of simps you hear that donate millions on only fans are gamers.

Gaming isnt even fun for me anymore what do you play bro

that's why the only online game i play is csgo
havent see a foid there in like a 1year+
valorant is full of them tho
played it for a couple of week and literally every game i was in i had at least 1 female team mate, usually 2
on top of that they are all vocal and speaks non stop

Online yeah, but single player offline campaigns are still dope depending on the game..

played it for a couple of week and literally every game i was in i had at least 1 female team mate, usually 2
Yeah Valorant is just anime CS so foids like it

Community is filled with losers, devs are pushing trash these days and milking money... but why bash on gaming. There are many good older games. And btw I pirate everything lol. It was a good cope for me. Kinda got boring bcs of my depression but I use it to kill time and escape reailty

They might be even worse than weebs.

The way just one foid can join a game, turn on her mic, say "hello guys" and turn a whole server filled with :bluepill: incels who play all day into simps is pathetic.

I hate that gaming is one of the hobbies I must acquire almost forcefully just because my social circle is weak and I am an incel.

Fuck gaming, they are filled with hordes of simps who constantly throw money at soy developers even when they know the final product will be shit. I bet at least 90% of simps you hear that donate millions on only fans are gamers.
I pirate most of my video games and If I do buy some cheap game I'll get hundreds of hours off it. It's way too good of a cope when your real life is shit. Tbh I still have aspirations of being a concept artist or character modeler for a video game

Gaming was a great hobby of mine.

depends on the game , I play league and players are very misogynist and drop the word nigger as easily as breathing , but games like valorant and ow do have a lot of foids and simps

Angry Amazon GIF by The Boys
IAM THE FUCKING HOMELANDER IN GTA V AND I KILL PEOPLE
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzkbv-mVgig&ab_channel=TKREBIRTH

I mainly play single player but I do play multiplayer sometimes too and as for simps, they are absolutely pathetic but it isn’t only gamers that are simps because simps are the majority.

I didn’t know you played any video games to be honest because I remember you implying that you don’t but that was awhile ago.

single player games are a lot better. when i play online i usually just call the simps out and that makes them too insecure to continue to overtly simping (they have to simp quietly if u know what i mean). try at least using match chat to call em out and watch how embarrassed and quite they get :feelskek:
Nice. :yes: In other to make those types better themselves, they need the simp shaming directed against them.

Last edited:
Not liking gaming and anime means u have nothing in common even with other non-NTs:feelsrope:

I didn’t know you played any video games to be honest because I remember you implying that you don’t but that was awhile ago.
yeah im back to playing csgo but thats it
this whole year i only played cs and skyrim