Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GAMERCELS GTFIH

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★★★★
Post your gaming setups

Edit: posted a better pic with lights off

Attachments

• Snapchat-454806478.jpg
    Snapchat-454806478.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
gay ass keyboard

Using xbox as a PC lol

you got a curved screen mogs me big time.

it can be turned off hope so.
Yes it can be turned off. It looks a lot cooler in person but u took the pic with the light on for some reason jfl

shit tier mouse

shit tier mouse
Yep I got it from 5 below lol.

I don't use the keyboard and mouse that much so I don't see a reason to upgrade yet

RTX4060
I913900K
32GB ram (2x Samsung 16GB sticks)
1TB Samsung SSD
2560x1600 screen

Mx master 3
Mx mechanical mini
Random mousepad
Random earphones
Blue Xbox controller

RTX4060
I913900K
32GB ram (2x Samsung 16GB sticks)
1TB Samsung SSD
2560x1600 screen

Mx master 3
Mx mechanical mini
Random mousepad
Random earphones
Blue Xbox controller
Mogs the holy shit out of me.

I just have xbox lol

I have RTX3080ti
24gb ram
1440p IPS monitor
Ryzen 9 5900

Get a mousepad

Man, I really love playing vidya as a cope but I have an absolutely dogshit computer :cryfeels: everyone here mogs me with their expensive setups

Man, I really love playing vidya as a cope but I have an absolutely dogshit computer :cryfeels: everyone here mogs me with their expensive setups
late 2000s build?

Brootal. I don't even have computer but my xbox is pretty good. Maybe you can upgrade one day?

@supersoldier
Didnt you have RTX3060 or something?
What was it you had?

Maybe, I don't even know,it can't run any game that came out after 2014
Look into your specs, maybe you just need to get better graphics card to be able to play more games

I knew a guy from sweden that had that, That thing can run warzone so it can game atleast.
yeah people there are so wealthy that such budget graphic cards are rare to see.

I have an Xbox Series X for gaming, which has served my purposes thus far. I wish I had a powerful gaming PC, but I'm a broke NEET.

I have an Xbox Series X for gaming, which has served my purposes thus far. I wish I had a powerful gaming PC, but I'm a broke NEET.
Same here. I would download so many mods for games If I had a pc

Same here. I would download so many mods for games If I had a pc
Yep. I love Battlefront 2, and I would love to play it with all the cool mods. They need to add mods for consoles or stop being cunts and release new content either behind a paywall or for free.

very based

i wanted to attach a keyboard and mouse too to my p.s. to enjoy the best fps and tps games experience
i tried once but it was very inconvenient since my playstation is connected to a tv

Yep. I love Battlefront 2, and I would love to play it with all the cool mods. They need to add mods for consoles or stop being cunts and release new content either behind a paywall or for free.
Fr. Idk why Microsoft hasn't added some sort of place to download mods (kinda like a steam workshop thing or whatever)

Fr. Idk why Microsoft hasn't added some sort of place to download mods (kinda like a steam workshop thing or whatever)
Greed. Mods don't make them any profits so they don't do it. Fucking cocksuckers. Totally anti-consumer and anti-anything positively artistically creative and fun.

Greed. Mods don't make them any profits so they don't do it. Fucking cocksuckers. Totally anti-consumer and anti-anything positively artistically creative and fun.
They have no reason to be as greedy as they are.

They are literally a trillion dollar company

Im too paranoid to post a pic of my desk.

Doxxing inc

Nigga leave me be. I'll have a gaming pc one day lol
Im using a PC as a steam console, I know the feels, Steam big picture is based and i play on my old af sony 4k tv

EVERY TV you buy now is 4K anyway