Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gamer/weeb foids are the worst type of whores alive!

Rapist

Rapist

Born to be a failure
★★★★★
Those fucking cunts made fun of truecels for liking those hobbies when they were kids and now they're whoring out on social media, claiming that they've been lifetime gamers/weebs just so that they can exploit followers and money from retarded simps. You know how there are 9 circles of Hell, there should be a 10th circle just for them.

That Chink doesn't have a clue. Or was it Gook?
Doesn't matter. Most of the simps are ricecels, while their noodle e-whore looksmatches are getting dicked down by multiple Chads every night.

Young girls nowdays grow up playing Minecraft and Skyrim. Especially with the "dad who stepped up". Girls copy whatever boys do.

same with anime. i haven't really watched any since like ~2015 because i started to consider it gay (or in zoomer-speak: cringe) but I remember how easily you could be bullied for liking it, the only big anime communities existed really only in places like south america or SEA countries/Philippines (mostly just their incels obsessing over jap foids). now it's a very normie hobby.
the problem isn't what happened to these hobbies though, it's a problem far more complex and sad. it's what happened to the internet as a whole in the ~mid 2010s, before that you would be considered "that weird guy" if you spent too much time on it. i miss those times bros