Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Gamer manlet goes on date

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
That dude mogs me

@Tiredpoorcel Just look at this thumbnail, boyo. You can instantly tell that these "people" are britbongs. Unfortunately, I can't verify that because I refuse to watch britbong videos since I can't stand the accent

@Tiredpoorcel Just look at this thumbnail, boyo. You can instantly tell that these "people" are britbongs. Unfortunately, I can't verify that because I refuse to watch britbong videos since I can't stand the accent
why do britbongs have such fucking fat faces?

Please watch, just pretend they're from Texas or something

why do britbongs have such fucking fat faces?
59f

Because of their disgusting cuisine (just look at Greggs)

View attachment 499885
Because of their disgusting cuisine (just look at Greggs)
i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

Please watch, just pretend they're from Texas or something
No way, as soon as I hear that disgusting accent, I immediately pause the video. Furthermore, if anything in the thumbnail looks British, I refuse to click on the link

No way, as soon as I hear that disgusting accent, I immediately pause the video. Furthermore, if anything in the thumbnail looks British, I refuse to click on the link
Ok, fair enough

Not only is their accent retarded, their voices are fucking aids to the ear

Annoying accents ngl, poor manlet. He should change his height to 6’0 on tinder and see the difference. If I add 8 inches to my height I get a fuck ton of matches.

We don't all sound like that
Even if that's the case (which is not true), I still don't like them.

A36

hass' den Jud'
hass' den Russ'
hass' den Zigeuner

lieb' die Deutschen
lieb' die Italiener
lieb' die Japaner

Ganz einfach.

Even if that's the case (which is not true), I still don't like them.

View attachment 499886
hass' den Jud'
hass' den Russ'
hass' den Zigeuner

lieb' die Deutschen
lieb' die Italiener
lieb' die Japaner

Ganz einfach.
You realise the UK has many different accents, depending on where you are. Just like the US. But whatever makes you feel better man, i cant help the fact I'm from here. It is what it is.

You realise the UK has many different accents, depending on where you are. Just like the US. But whatever makes you feel better man, i cant help the fact I'm from here. It is what it is.
I'm well aware of that but none of them sound decent

I'm well aware of that but none of them sound decent
Yeah, I can see that. Its either we sound pompus, with a stick up our ass or like lower class scum. I would much prefer to live in North America than here (have some family there).

Annoying accents ngl, poor manlet. He should change his height to 6’0 on tinder and see the difference. If I add 8 inches to my height I get a fuck ton of matches.

Yeah, I can see that. Its either we sound pompus, with a stick up our ass or like lower class scum. I would much prefer to live in North America than here (have some family there).
Brutal ngl
I don't like britbongs because they don't like us. Liking somebody who hates you is christcuckinsanity and cucked