Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gamer girls don't seem to care about gaming

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
They have to turn it in to politics and shit. Why can't you gamer girls just game?

Of course not, but games are one of our biggest copes, and they are on a mission to destroy it, they want us to rope I'm telling you someone is behind this, I don't know who some say is the gems but I'm not sure about this, but the truth is all they care is to make games less enjoyable for us

foids get into things for the attention and possibility chad is there

because vidya is for men. women have no business playing games.
Of course not, but games are one of our biggest copes, and they are on a mission to destroy it, they want us to rope I'm telling you someone is behind this, I don't know who some say is the gems but I'm not sure about this, but the truth is all they care is to make games less enjoyable for us

it begins with a j and ends with and s, for plural.

Females do not want to compete, even if its in a video game thats why they are so shit at it.

They expect to have shit thrown at them and cant git gud, all those mercy mains is evident enough

foids get into things for the attention and possibility chad is there
Dont forget the $$$ the feemale streamers get from the IDIOT orbiters who have probably zero chance with her.

Females do not want to compete, even if its in a video game thats why they are so shit at it.

They expect to have shit thrown at them and cant git gud, all those mercy mains is evident enough

although if you like Dark Souls this is probably you:

Attachments

• AFNTdVV.png
    AFNTdVV.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 54
At this point I think it's pretty well known that feminists have a tendency to infiltrate hobbies, that they have no genuine interest in, just to inject their ideology into it. This has been going on with gaming for at least a decade. More recently they started doing this with comics.

At this point they've pretty much completely taken over the western gaming market. Numales and feminists have a complete monopoly on gaming journalism and pretty much every western developer caters to them, even to their own financial peril (See: "Get woke, go broke"). The only company they don't have absolute control over is Steam, and Gabe Newell is the only person stopping them from taking it over....and I have a bad feeling he's only a few cheeseburgers away from a massive heart attack.

My only concern at this point is that SJWs might start influencing Japanese developers. SJWs are already the reason why some Japanese companies won't localize certain games even though there's a large market for them (Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is a notable example). They have gotten far too powerful.

this is bullshit, gamers rise up

Reddit + female = SJW bullshit + OMG gurl gamer teehee

They sure seem to wanna care about proving they like games.

i honestly dont know why they can't just game, i dont understand how a women thinks so i dont get them

Simple, gamer girls does not exist, they don't or never cared about video games, they play games so they can fuck gamers. Foids where never gamers and they should feel ashamed that they are playing what's ours. Fuck them...

They just want chad dick