Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gamer Girls are fucking cancer

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Retarded feminist attention seeking thots. Same as cosplay thots or twitch thots. Stupid dumb whores who behave like entitled children only seeking attention from from other guys. Vast majority fuck chad and they all have an army of beta cuck white knights. They are all fucking cancer and they need to go away. Disgusting how foids and sjws have infiltrated the entertainment industry and turned it into a vagina worshipping feminized industry.

Gamer Girls are all fucking attention seeking slutty sjw whores. All of them

Last edited:
Amen, this is merely just another way they can suck up male validation AND infiltrate male spaces at the same time.

"Gamer Girls are fucking cancer"

Even cancer has more game than the average incel. It's over.

Reason I don't play MMO's anymore

In any competitive game, foids are STILL way above their perceived value because they get boosted by cucks.

There was an experiment actually, in which a foid would ask someone to kill themselves in-game or switch off of a character they play all the time and it fucking worked.

It has always been my dream to have a gamer GF with whom I can play my favorite games together...

Cucks are also the reason why foids have invaded male hobbies
Without cucks, it would've remained a male-dominated space.
It has always been my dream to have a gamer GF with whom I can play my favorite games together...
Don't count on it, they all have Chads on their beck and call while they're twitch streaming.

Twitch thots all deserve super AIDS.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I despise anyone who pays these bitches attention.

There's no "gamer gf". Women copy the hobbies of the guys they like, they're not actually interested in anything but validation or in this case they just pretend to love games to get easy access to underage guys with access to their parents' credit cards.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
I despise anyone who pays these bitches attention.

That's the thing. I despise to pay attention to these cunts but they are everywhere no matter were you look. Entertainment is cucked

They only do it for attention because they know they will get it. You will never see a professional e-sports girl because they don't have any true passion for a specific game at all. But streamers, yes... you will see tons of girls streamers because of damn cucks...

it's because of cucks. who watches thots like pokimane or amouranth on twitch other than cucks? where do all those subscribers come from?
cucking and white-knighting are the worst diseases

it's because of cucks. who watches thots like pokimane or amouranth on twitch other than cucks? where do all those subscribers come from?
cucking and white-knighting are the worst diseases

The worst thing about these guys are that they're still in denial about why they give their money away. At least admit you're giving your money to this person because she has a vagina and is okay looking (with makeup), it's not her fucking personality that attracts 15k viewers watching her talk about random shit.

The worst thing about these guys are that they're still in denial about why they give their money away. At least admit you're giving your money to this person because she has a vagina and is okay looking (with makeup), it's not her fucking personality that attracts 15k viewers watching her talk about random shit.
Halo Effect is so fuckingly fucking obvious and yet normies deny it all the time

Gotta love newcel vent threads. The way they point out the obvious with such passion and zeal.

Vent on, EmberMcLaincel. May you beat Randy Stair's high score by multitudes whenever you decide to go ER.

“I only watch for the gameplay, you misogynist shitlord!”:soy::bluepill:

Meanwhile male streamers are actually very skilled and funny and get like 2 viewers at most.

You can tell it's a foid streamer when 75% of the screen is of the thot showing its breasts.

Halo Effect is so fuckingly fucking obvious and yet normies deny it all the time

So true, but as they say, good looking people believe they deserve everything they achieve and that their looks play no part of it, and I don't even blame them, it's what we're told as kids. What I do hate is the fact that this lie is spread everywhere.

Yeah...I see how bad it's gotten for some companies like Blizzard. They actually used to be a good gaming company, but now you look at the characters in newer games like Overwatch, and you can really tell they've been infiltrated by Marxist feminists.

It doesn't help that the new Diablo is coming out on Mobile. Blizzard is so disconnected.

On the other hand, CD Projekt Red gives me hope.

So true, but as they say, good looking people believe they deserve everything they achieve and that their looks play no part of it, and I don't even blame them, it's what we're told as kids. What I do hate is the fact that this lie is spread everywhere.
Saddest part is that the foids don't even need to be attractive to be famous, don't believe me? Look at most foids on Twitch, most of them look like normal foids you walk across rather than the models you constantly lust after.

Though when they do they're probably the most popular on the site

Yeah...I see how bad it's gotten for some companies like Blizzard. They actually used to be a good gaming company, but now you look at the characters in newer games like Overwatch, and you can really tell they've been infiltrated by Marxist feminists.

Why do people always jump straight to conspiracy theories when I mention this anywhere? It's painfully obvious that they are pushing an agenda with modern games. Sometimes I wonder if I actually am the crazy one.
Saddest part is that the foids don't even need to be attractive to be famous, don't believe me? Look at most foids on Twitch, most of them look like normal foids you walk across rather than the models you constantly lust after.

Though when they do they're probably the most popular on the site

The market for these women is just insane, just sit there and talk, literally. It's honestly more sad than anything and I say this as an incel.

Gotta love newcel vent threads. The way they point out the obvious with such passion and zeal.

Vent on, EmberMcLaincel. May you beat Randy Stair's high score by multitudes whenever you decide to go ER.

Dk7uGtgn 400x400

EGS WILL RULE THE WORLD!

Why do people always jump straight to conspiracy theories when I mention this anywhere? It's painfully obvious that they are pushing an agenda with modern games. Sometimes I wonder if I actually am the crazy one.
The masses just can't connect the dots. First it was Hollywood that was infiltrated, now it's the gaming industry that's been targeted. You aren't at fault for noticing...you're simply cursed with the capacity for sentient perception. Meanwhile, the masses enjoy their bread and circuses without being aware of the propaganda at every turn. It makes life easier and more pleasant for them. Harder for us. We begin to question if it's us that are going crazy for noticing when no one else seems to be able to.

The masses just can't connect the dots. First it was Hollywood that was infiltrated, now it's the gaming industry that's been targeted. You aren't at fault for noticing...you're simply cursed with the capacity for sentient perception. Meanwhile, the masses enjoy their bread and circuses without being aware of the propaganda at every turn. It makes life easier and more pleasant for them. Harder for us. We begin to question if it's us that are going crazy for noticing when no one else seems to be able to.

Yeah, sometimes I feel crazy because it's so obvious, but somehow almost no one can see it? It's just straight up impossible for people to even consider it I guess. At least there's some people here and some few other places that's not completely beyond help.

The masses just can't connect the dots. First, it was Hollywood that was infiltrated, now it's the gaming industry that's been targeted. You aren't at fault for noticing...you're simply cursed with the capacity for sentient perception. Meanwhile, the masses enjoy their bread and circuses without being aware of the propaganda at every turn. It makes life easier and more pleasant for them. Harder for us. We begin to question if it's us that are going crazy for noticing when no one else seems to be able to.
Having the sense or not, the outcome will be the same with the only difference being your consciousness to the situation. Hence why so many people refuse to acknowledge none of it was in their power to begin with.

Retarded feminist attention seeking thots. Same as cosplay thots or twitch thots. Stupid dumb whores who behave like entitled children only seeking attention from from other guys. Vast majority fuck chad and they all have an army of beta cuck white knights. They are all fucking cancer and they need to go away. Disgusting how foids and sjws have infiltrated the entertainment industry and turned it into a vagina worshipping feminized industry.

Gamer Girls are all fucking attention seeking slutty sjw whores. All of them

Sorry that the progress to perform the ubermensch take so much time. But I have to practice this one beforehand. Once I obtained the true power, I will get rid of those creatures and its henchmen.

Just SSSniperwolf bro

Having the sense or not, the outcome will be the same with the only difference being your consciousness to the situation. Hence why so many people refuse to acknowledge none of it was in their power to begin with.
Consciousness of a situation alone makes a difference...the Global Consciousness Project out of Princeton has shown this.

The Observer Effect proves it, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle underlies it.

Consciousness of a situation alone makes a difference...the Global Consciousness Project out of Princeton has shown this.

The Observer Effect proves it, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle underlies it.
Only if that consciousness takes place on a mass-scale, hence the mass indoctrination of children across the western world to put foids on an untouchable pedestal and never question them.

Only if that consciousness takes place on a mass-scale, hence the mass indoctrination of children across the western world to put foids on an untouchable pedestal and never question them.
Sure...I agree; you control human perception, you control humanity.

Sure...I agree; you control human perception, you control humanity.
I acknowledge that I am not the first or the last to proclaim that incels are the ones to break out a wake-up call for the world nor will I be the last. But, as foolish as it may be I believe humanity can still change for the better even through all the idiotic dogma for the same reason that our current society exists, as humans will wake up and take back what they find to be right and I believe humanity COULD reach that point with more guidance. If only such wasn't just wishful thinking in the eyes of a dreamer

They exploit gamers for money( getting millions of views on YouTube by playing games while live streaming and showing their clevage) they also just play online games and make it very clear that they’re female so they’ll get attention

Most females are fame whores.

they make more money in one hour than what you make in one month. Just by saying anything sexual and exposing their cleavage "muh freedom"

I was trying random custom games in CSGO once and I stumbled upon some kind of a prison roleplay server. The warden was a foid who was commanding others over voice chat and killed anyone who didn't obey. I was just standing there with my mouth wide open, not believing what I was seeing and alt+f4d. how much of a fucking cuck do you have to be to do shit like this?

Based necro

I miss Albocel

I actually agree. A lot of them use the gamer girl angle to make money by tricking nerds into orbiting them.

And if you ever asked them in depth questions about the game there's a high chance they won't know shit about the game.

Gamer girls aren't real tbh jfl at you if you believe that

The girls are not neccesarily cancer. They are just smart and know how to exploit their physics. The guys that orbit them are cancer.

The girls are not neccesarily cancer. They are just smart and know how to exploit their physics. The guys that orbit them are cancer.
Lol you don't have to be a genius to recognize the advantages of your attraction and the privileges that create."smart" my ass.
They are just psychological beings,trying to find ways even to lie.
And hahahah,don't ask them about chosing between ugly guys and hot ones.You know they will lie.
"ummmm,good question" LOL "i preffer personality" LOL.And then they start laughting like retarded.