Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gamer Gear

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Why do zoomers buy gaymer branded rainbow RGB shit?

Fuck is that?

Fuck is that?

I'm honestly not sure, but it all looks autistic and ugly. I like to use old, mechanical beige keyboards. I have a gaming mouse that's RGB and a monitor that looks like autistic gaming shit, but the mouse fits in my palm just like the old IntelliMouses from back in the 90s and there's no beige/white traditional looking monitors that are 1ms and over 144mhz.

Its colorful like how some gaming towers are built so it must be good. Idc if it was made with the shittiest material it looks like it's for pros :soy:

I have some colors of the rainbow in my keyboard too tbh but that's just how it is these days

Mine is simple as well

I like light up keyboards since I can play and browse in complete darkness.
The RGB thing is overkill, just one solid color is enough.

Some zoomers go way beyond that and get LED lights behind their monitors, etc. which is retarded and unnecessary.
i like to keep it simple
20200415_142831-jpg.237491
Wow bro are you hacking the pentagon ?

I got an RGB psu, gpu, motherboard, ssd, case fans, case, NVMe SSD, ssd, hdd, monitor, keyboard, mousepad, mouse, desk, chair, room, and house ngl.

Last edited:
Idrc I got mine for free