[RageFuel] Gamer foids are outright abusing and bullying male players

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
So ive noticed it in MMOs or by watching streamers who play games like csgo or whatever, foids act like spoiled,cold princesses, they can blame,bully male players and no one will care or will find it "funny" but once poor guy retaliates he will without doubt get jumped by whiteknights or kicked from the game/guild.

I think few years ago foids in gaming tried to act "cute" "quirky" whatever to attract attention but now they realized they can just act like cold,mean bitches to anyone and males will still support and agree with anything they do. While as a male you need to be funny,good at the game etc as a foid you can just sit and act as queen that you are while complaining about everything,bully others,make cliques and drama and you will still be 100x more valuable than any male player.

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
That's more reason I always play my game alone or offline multiplayer with friends.

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
"Gamer girl" = infinite orbiters to buy expensive shit for you
Also, online games are for cucks.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Yes bro they can also manipulable male players and start psyops to gain free items and money
Fuck gaming grills

Brahcel

Admiral
-
Foids are taking over gaming. U white knight generation is dooned

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
All women are queens and can do no wrong sweaty.

Get your toxic masculinity checked.

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
foids act like spoiled,cold princesses,
Blubberbeasts subvert our past times and shit on the rug like disobedient mutts while the WKs and Cucks always clean up after them.. shit is cucked in games nowadays.

52cel

Banned
-
Male on male bullying is exponentially worse than Female on Male or Male on Female bullying. But only because there are so many more male on male interactions than any other combination.

thespanishcel

Officer
-
It's impossible, the gaming community it's so male dominated and sexist, it's the FEMALE gamers that are being harassed by alt-right neonazi mysoginistic incels :soy::soy::soy::soy: We must give more money to Anita Sarkeesian and fund more feminist games :soy::soy::soy:

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
all gamer foids are attention whores

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Whenever I played DOTA and came across a foid, she'd just start yelling at everyone and piss off the whole team in under 5 minutes.

Parrtlord

Hopelessly Beta
-
Male Gamers are usually the thirstiest.. You know what I realized? If being a female gamer is really that "hard" as women claim it to be, why are so many men want to pretend to be girls online?

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
Gamers are to blame for that. Low T simp cucks they are.

Of Manlets and Men

Veteran
-
White knighting is the most toxic form of toxic masculinity. Declaring jihad against your fellow man on behalf of a foid.

If men would just follow bros before hoes the world would be a better place.

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Games are just so cucked nowadays and so is the entire industry. I look back fondly of the times where females were strictly not allowed in gamer circles for this exact reason.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Thats why i want to beat shit ouf those who want "gamer" gf

FinnCel

Admiral
-
Women suck at playing games and they act like entitled bitches. If I come across any female YouTuber, I always dislike the video

Fucking cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)