Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Game of Thrones was awesome tonight, I love it when Daenerys is losing

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Queen Foidaenerys thinks she can just steamroll through everyone when there is a more qualified Chadlite. But maybe if she screams and throws a tantrum, people will bow down to her rule.

Cersei's story arc is literally that of a 40-something ex-Stacy that hit the wall and is now bitter at all the younger Stacies.

GoT is actually super realistic.

Yes, yes, the show has been pushing a feminist agenda since Season 6 or so, but it's still a great show. And the moments when Daenerys loses are some of the best moments in the show.

Yes, yes, the show has been pushing a feminist agenda since Season 6 or so, but it's still a great show. And the moments when Daenerys loses are some of the best moments in the show.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I am pretty sure Cersei's role was supposed to be taken by the Aegon in the books who they didn't include in the show. As a result, Cersei seems way more competent (or lucky) than she was for most of the show and the difference is jarring. Anyways, I didn't watch the episodes and just read the leaks so I don't really know how bad or good this episode was.

The writting sucked. But this episode will make normalfags wake up and realized that D&D are more about agenda pushing than good writting. So I'm pleased

Episode 3 ruined the entire series. Fuck this show.

I can't wait until she dies.