Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Game engine Unity (aka Jewnity) is now charging game devs every time someone downloads their game.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
This is on top of the 1000’s $ they have to pay in subscription fees. I have been using it to program games for 3 years (fortunately I am not making nearly any money to be affected). This engine was supposed to be more entry friendly than Unreal, and it is just continuing the trend of the ongoing Jewification of all of society through constant nickel and diming. This is big news and game devs and you tubers everywhere are freaking out now, over for gamedevcels.

They gone too far as usual hate subscriptions & giving money automatically for no reason I like owning not subscription

That's disgusting, jew bastards really got us by the balls.

They gone too far as usual hate subscriptions & giving money automatically for no reason I like owning not subscription
This is why I deleted all my digital games and invested in physical media. These Jews can’t be trusted to preserve anything

IMG 1523

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back