Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Game] BrazilianSigmas the type of cuck that...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Let's play a game. Start with Brazilian Sigma's the type of cuck (or faggot, incel in denial, ITfag, whatever you want).... and then add on something you think is funny.
I'll start:

BrazilianSigma's the type of faggot that would make an account here and then screenshot his own posts.

1577833867240.jpg

@schrodingercoper
do you work there?

Last edited:
Braziliansigma the type of faggot who thinks he’s not incel even though he’s a virgin

Braziliansigma is type of faggot who thinks he is chad because he fucked some drunk obese girl 3 years ago

would throw his best friend under the bus for some used up coochie

Braziliansigma is type of faggot who thinks he is chad because he fucked some drunk obese girl 3 years ago
She saw he posted on cucktears and instantly grabbed his 3 inch cock

Cuckma the type of ITfag who denies being trucel when he makes 40 posts by himself each holiday

@schrodingercoper
do you work there?
It is a puzzle i created based on my post history and the location. Solving it will yield an 8 letter word. It's probably not worth anyone's time though since its a pretty lame word

It is a puzzle i created based on my post history and the location. Solving it will yield an 8 letter word. It's probably not worth anyone's time though since its a pretty lame word
give me a hint...
does it have something to do with your height ? 5'9 means something? 18193? ahaic?

Last edited:
give me a hint...
does it have something to do with your height ? 5'9 means something?
You have to look at the name of the location on a map and then try to find the same string hidden in a pattern of my posts (hint: they're consecutive).The word is something that some people enjoy, others do not. It doesn't relate to inceldom but more to something many youngcels engage in to attempt to become good at the thing they're doing

string hidden in this format(this will probably make it 10 times easier)
saint paul
truly great
right there
in here
not there
going here

I mean anyone that has nothing better to do and wastes all their time complaining about people here are obviously at the same level as us if not below.

Voice mogs me to Rio De Janeiro and back
Let's play a game. Start with Brazilian Sigma's the type of cuck (or faggot, incel in denial, ITfag, whatever you want).... and then add on something you think is funny.
I'll start:

BrazilianSigma's the type of faggot that would make an account here and then screenshot his own posts.
BrazilianSigma's the type of faggot that would cut off his own dick and balls using a rusty knife because he couldn't afford a sex reassignment surgery jfl

I mean anyone that has nothing better to do and wastes all their time complaining about people here are obviously at the same level as us if not below.

posts 64 times a day on average, even on christmas and on newyears

Pisss coming from my ayssss

Lets keep this going peeps

Lets keep this going peeps
Brazilian Sigmas the type of faggot that makes people say: "what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man"

Sigma has sucked more cock than most Stacies.

keeps posting about us when IT fucking closed