Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambling 1000$ on a shitcoin

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
I will throw 1000$ i got for free today on $MEE.
I will update this thread in the future and inform you if it was a dumb move

wtf is $MEE?

10m is a lot for a shitcoin. Used to invest in literal shitcoin scams with $50,000 marketcap
Yeah
I said the same after buying link at 3$
Trust your guts

I wish i had a job sooner , i could have got there too
Tell me you didnt sell
I sold at 69 cents. I'm now $150,000 invested in an AI company (SingularityNET)

Nice
Bags to suggest to us paesant?
Honestly don't know. I would suggest SingularityNET, but it already pumped and has a high marketcap.

The best way to make money is finding undervalued and low marketcap gems.

Hey let's make a incelcoin backed by users in this site and looksmax

I bought 15 k of this shit , in december you can laugh at me if it flops

In before @HamudiJr is a multi-millionaire. Good luck all cryptocels. Canada makes it exceptionally difficult to invest in crypto and our few "legit" exchanges like Quadriga end up being huge exit scams. TD will even shut down your accounts if they catch you investing a dime in crypto last I heard.

Should've ARRRmaxxed when it began, now it's over for you and your coping.

In before @HamudiJr is a multi-millionaire. Good luck all cryptocels. Canada makes it exceptionally difficult to invest in crypto and our few "legit" exchanges like Quadriga end up being huge exit scams. TD will even shut down your accounts if they catch you investing a dime in crypto last I heard.
When i hit a million im moving to asia and give a goodbye kiss to inceldom and wagecuckery

You don't have binance?

I bought 15 k of this shit , in december you can laugh at me if it flops

Not financial advice :feelsaww: