Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler will be back - incelman created an alt?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Just like on /r/incels he will keep creating alts, never under estimate the power of autism. 

Unless the mods ip banned him he will be back, 100% sure, that guy was addicted to this forum, 8K posts in 3 months lmao that's not normal

Edit: incelmans alt? https://incels.is/User-Gambler created today, lol gambler is back boyos!

RE: Gambler will be back

Wont be hard to spot him

he said he had the sex

iiiTeMpeR said:
Edit: incelmans alt? https://incels.is/User-Gambler created today, lol gambler is back boyos!

lol, that's out of character for him. He usually takes a new alias.

he s superior to this stuff

I suspect he may be kylo Ren and purposefully toned down his autism for that alt. Maybe not, though, because Anon was pretty out there, too.

He got laid, he probably think we are all losers who spent time complaining instead of working for it. I'm waiting for his cucktears post of how he got over inceldom tbh

I am.gambler.alt

NutNotBusted said:
I am.gambler.alt

A autistic failed normie that is also volcel that used to post a lot of /r/incels

New-Cel said:
Who is the gambler?

An autistic failed normie volcel who would always whine on /r/incels

Futurecel2.0 said:
An autistic failed normie volcel who would always whine on /r/incels

Ah ok. I’m a little new to this whole “Incel” thing so i’m Seeing many posts that I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Thanks for the info

An IP ban would be far from enough to stop him and his severe addiction

All top ten posters are gambler's alts

iiiTeMpeR said:

It says the account was created on the 18th of November.

It's stupild. He has no reason to be here other than his addiction to this website

Gambler will return in the next Avengers

Wtf is wrong with that guy

He’ll be back. He’s genuinely insane. Between his 2 accounts here, he made 12,000 posts in 3 months. That averages 130 posts per day. 10 per waking hour, on average. That’s scary.

Is it true he got laid? Maybe he won't return then, after all?

That guy is autism personified.

If he just get one night stand he will be back with his autism, if she actually turns into his gf or something i doubt the fakecel will come back. ( good)

iiiTeMpeR said:
You have 6k+ posts, you are gambler? incelmans alt?

lol dude no, nausea would be the last person i suspect to be gamblers alt. nausea is unique af. look at how he writes his posts, the broken english is just amazing and comforting in a way

Kointo said:
It says the account was created on the 18th of November.

all the more reason for it to be an alt, js

Plot twist: OP is Gamblers alt