Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GAMBLER HAS POSTED A NEW PIC

Nothing2Lose said:
He looks fine but everything about that pic confirms his debilitating Autism. What the fuck @ that stance and stupid ass expression. How the fuck did he catch himself off guard in a picture he took of himself. He looks terrified of a camera timer. I believe him to be a truecel who girls find strange.

HAHAHAHAHA swear he didn't know the camera he put on timer was there.

Weed said:
They confirmed before he was posting lol because of IPs now he just doesn't hide

They confirmed that he posted on HERE, not on Lookism.

Kointo and nausea are now the top posters, and nobody gives a single fuck about them. They also are decent posters unlike that trolling autist that just created stupid threads.

Framecel222 said:
Weed said:
They confirmed before he was posting lol because of IPs now he just doesn't hide
They confirmed that he posted on HERE, not on Lookism.
I am not talking about lookism lul...

CopingGymcel said:
I'd rather keep my lookism life separate from this one.

And why's that?

Kointo said:
And why's that?

Why not? Privacy, boyo.

Link him my thread about him gymcelling btw:

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-The-guy-on-PSL-who-would-benefit-the-most-from-gymcellling-thinks-it-s-cope

Weed said:

Well that's what we were talking about, get with the program nibba.

Tellem--T do I have permission to say nibba?

Framecel222 said:
Weed said:
I am fucking high I don't understand what's happening

blackpill_incel said:
And ethnik. Unless you're a good looking ethnic (8+) you're fucked

He's a Greek guy in Greece. I've never been to Greece but I can't imagine he looks that much more ethnic compared to the average greek.

If he lost weight he'd be a 7. If he's tall, an easy 8. Currently a 6.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
He's a Greek guy in Greece.  I've never been to Greece but I can't imagine he looks that much more ethnic compared to the average greek.

He said that people used to bully him for being ethnic.

CopingGymcel said:
He said that people used to bully him for being ethnic.

Gambler says a lot of things.

He borders chadlite territory at this point

CopingGymcel said:
Why not? Privacy, boyo.

Link him my thread about him gymcelling btw:

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-The-guy-on-PSL-who-would-benefit-the-most-from-gymcellling-thinks-it-s-cope

I can't. Lookism.net censors "incels.is" in every post.

Richard spencer said:
Can't believe I guy who looks like that a)calls gym cope all day while being tubby and b) spends all day making alphadestiny threads.

mental issues.

Kointo said:
I can't. Lookism.net censors "incels.is" in every post.

Just link it without the incels part. He'll know where to go.

CopingGymcel said:
Just link it without the incels part. He'll know where to go.

But then the link won't work, and he said he blocked me anyway, so I don't think he can see my posts.

Kointo said:
But then the link won't work, and he said he blocked me anyway, so I don't think he can see my posts.

He says a lot of things. Do you think that lazy bastards bothers to go through the process of blocking you?

He will know where to go even with the link part.

i said hes not gambler

Kointo said:
Here's the thread in which he posted it:

https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Rate-my-haircut-in-this-picture

In his posts he claims to still be a virgin, even though he said he escaped here. What’s going on?

Framecel222 said:

You have full permission to even say nigger

KV3 said:
In his posts he claims to still be a virgin, even though he said he escaped here. What’s going on?

The post about him losing his virginity was sarcastic to show the mods how much a waste banning him is.

KV3 said:

He was trolling. It never happened. He was complaining about this site not being able to take a joke.

CopingGymcel said:
KV3 said:
The post about him losing his virginity was sarcastic to show the mods how much a waste banning him is.
Kointo said:
KV3 said:
He was trolling. It never happened. He was complaining about this site not being able to take a joke.

Gambler unban when?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
He's a Greek guy in Greece.  I've never been to Greece but I can't imagine he looks that much more ethnic compared to the average greek.

He's not gl enough to attract prime foids tho

Justanigga said:
He is active on lookism now. WHAT A SLAYER.

ReNrYyf.jpg

Damn, at least he is where he belongs. Just look at his 'reputation' on that site. He's negged.

Why is he incel? He's above average. Not Chad material, but he's above average. 6,25/10.

Who gives a fuck? Why is even this forum so damn blue-pilled that the most popular users are people who look decent and don't post any good content?

Redpill Robert said:
Who gives a fuck? Why is even this forum so damn blue-pilled that the most popular users are people who look decent and don't post any good content?

Because he was a funny guy.

Can you homos stop fapping to Gambler? Damn.

Akarin said:
>those copes

he doesn't look autistic at all and he's clearly the most attractive (ex) user here

He looks beta and autistic.

Bushladen008 said:
Mothafucker lol.

All I had to do was look up your username on google.

[attachment=1564]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 10.24.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 10.24.35 PM.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 95
he's repulsive face

Kointo said:
All I had to do was look up your username on google.

fucking jew google, good thing i never used those pics anywhere else.

He looks slightly above average to me, but he looks pretty tall and buff. Definitely no slayer though.

doubt he'd ever slay but if he didn't have such severe autism he'd have at least gotten laid for sure

Was he at least short?

Kointo said:
Is his account name on Lookism "the_Gambler"?

Yes, he is, he has a pic of him smiling. Looks weird af. I'm trying to post it on here but it won't let me.

Damn, strong bump :'(

Grotesque said:

You can't be serious he is a fucking Chad. I wish I looked 10% as attractive as he is.