Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Galleo is a catch

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
Enough of this hypergamy crap, there's no valid reason women shouldn't be attracted to me. I may not be a giant 11/10 greek god, but I'm more than good enough for these shallow creatures. I look better and take better care of myself than most women anyway, they have no right to reject me.

I am Galleo. I am high iq, confident, sweet, charming, creative, strong, independent, sophisticated, talented, and beautiful. WHY IS GALLEO STILL SINGLE???

This is cringe. Delete

and they say Incels have Low Self Esteem and Lack COnfidence :feelskek:

You sound like ER

based and narcissismaxxed

you seem not ok

You appear to be a little bit narcissistic m8 ( mate )

I literally cant be bothered to read your posts bc of that stupid eyesore font/effects, just post like a normal person

Bragging about his looks in his title, let's call the mods on him.

Women going for obnoxious brutes and not Galleo is cringe.
Low inhibmaxxed.
Also, I love how all of your posts have 'obnoxious brutes'

This is the effects of prolonged hypergamy without restraints. The consequences are devastating. Did you know, before WW1 you would have absolutely no problem getting a wife and a family? Nice font btw

This is really cringey supreme gentleman narcisstic shit. You are nothing, you are not special. There are plenty of men who mog you in every way. Why would a woman choose an inferior specimen like yourself?

You sound like ER but plus also cringy.

I like how you refer to yourself in the third person :feelshmm:

inceldom really creates the most interesting personalities tbh tbh

Why would a woman choose an inferior superior specimen like yourself?
Because
I am Galleo. I am high iq, confident, sweet, charming, creative, strong, independent, sophisticated, talented, and beautiful.
Fixed your typo too, you can thank Galleo later. The fact of the matter is that it's obnoxious brutes and rotten women who are nothing and not special. Females should learn their place and make the right choice. No female needs a Chad, normie or incel; what every female needs is a GALLEO.

Because

Fixed your typo too, you can thank Galleo later. The fact of the matter is that it's obnoxious brutes and rotten women who are nothing and not special. Females should learn their place and make the right choice. No female needs a Chad, normie or incel; what every female needs is a GALLEO.
seek help sweaty

Just go full psychopathic narcissist and refer to yourself in the third person theory.

and they say Incels have Low Self Esteem and Lack COnfidence :feelskek:
I have
Well this post is weird. I thought that in the past and i realised after i have some mental illness that makes me a freak.

Galleo is angry. Give Galleo what he wants!

I do deserve females too

Welcome to the trash bin. Trashello needs to understand we are all Undesirable. Anyone who says otherwise is
3b6

You're entitled to your virgin looksmatch, anything less is cucked.

Because Galleo is substandard height or facial features. No one gives a fuck about IQ, being charming or sophisticated

based and cringepilled

This user is either trolling or is a narcissist.

This is really cringey supreme gentleman narcisstic shit. You are nothing, you are not special. There are plenty of men who mog you in every way. Why would a woman choose an inferior specimen like yourself?

Brutal blackpill

Fucking ER material if not LARP

It would be funny to see you and Napolean trying to pick up foids together.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back