Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gaijin Hunter "Foreign Men are Easy"

Let m guess whitu only?

It says they do it as revenge because white men cheat and leave them single mothers

White men in Japan = Black men in America :feelssus:

The other girl got impregnanted so white guy left her

That's the whitest looking Noodlefoid I have ever seen:what::what:

If I had been born a Japanese man I would have already seppuku myself

She is coping, noodlewhores are the easy ones, even slutinas are more chaste than them

over for gaijincels

Poor Nobita always gets cucked.

IncelCream type beat

gook cels on suicide watch
how can you sleep at night knowing that the toilets of your race are cheating on you with white cocku, brutal

gook cels on suicide watch
how can you sleep at night knowing that the toilets of your race are cheating on you with white cocku, brutal
Circle of life bro

Asian men gets cucked by white cock
white cock gets cucked by BBC
Black men gets cucked by single mothers, police and white men for gen z

She is coping, noodlewhores are the easy ones, even slutinas are more chaste than them
Tru tbh. Lmao she fucks them. Those guys literally get what they want.

Tru tbh. Lmao she fucks them. Those guys literally get what they want.
She thinks they'll die if she leaves them or something, when there are millions of other chinks chads can replace her with

She thinks they'll die if she leaves them or something, when there are millions of other chinks chads can replace her with
Yeah lmao no way she will be able to compete with Blonde stacies in USA. I thought Japanese were high iq.

Foreign Men are Easy
I mean, they probably are tbh, given that some 80% or so of foreign (white) guys who move to Japan, barring maybe some genuine economic migrants and so on who go there for work-related reasons and are probably already married or in a relationship, do so specifically hoping to find a girlfriend there.

It says they do it as revenge because white men cheat and leave them single mothers

White men in Japan = Black men in America :feelssus:
In other words, don't trust foreigner populations who make or break your economy.

Every single Nobita video he ends up either talking about white guys or getting cucked by white guys.

Brutal

The face of the rice when she said a friend of her got impregnated by a foreigner
Screenshot 2023 05 31 at 195409

The face of the rice when she says she fucked over 20 JBWmaxxers
Screenshot 2023 05 31 at 195333

It never began for ricecels

You don’t get speared by white cock and claim to be the hunter.

I will make it my ultimate goal here to stop fellow brothers from chasing asian foids, you all underestimate how evil they are.

I will make it my ultimate goal here to stop fellow brothers from chasing asian foids, you all underestimate how evil they are.
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread DO NOT CHASE MENA WOMEN
:lul: :lul: :lul: