Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gad Saad is our Sherpa, he’s an evolutionary psychologist who’s work consistenly produces soul crushing blackpills

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
He teaches at some university and constantly publishes blackpilled research on psychologytoday.. He doesn’t give a fuck about political correctness or anybody’s feelings.. he’s constantly spitting out genetic determinsm pills, LMSpills, heightpills, fighting succes pills, high testosterone behavior pills, single mother pills.. everything. His brain is one big blackpill archive. He approaches literally everything in life through the lens of evolutionary advantage. Also BTFO’s liberals, feminists and NPC’s.. I HIGHLY recommend everybody to watch his videos.. he’s been on joe rogan 4 times, and has his own channel where he gives his 2 cents on trending subjects and offers insight into the general public’s bluepill bullshit lies.. incredibly high IQ, world record verbal IQ. I have a hunch that he might have lurked the incelosphere at some point,, and I’m sure he agrees with us on our theories.. might be one of the only people in the world who wouldn’t think we’re a bunch of retards.

YouTube Gad Saad and enjoy.. even his videos irelevant to sexual selection are great to watch

I’m surprised he’s never mentioned here..

Are you talking about this guy? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLH7qUqM0PLieCVaHA7RegA/videos?sort=p&view=0&flow=grid

I am too lazy to browse through all his videos. Can you give some examples of good blackpill videos he has made?
Yup. Him. He has so many good videos with great content, but the titles usually have nothing to do with the relevant blackpills.. he just drops them randomly in discussions.. the joe rogan podcasts are full of blackpills though

I was watching a Saad truth clip today about toxic masculinity with violent criminal pills inside

Ill make sure to watch his joe rogan appearance.

I watched a couple of his videos and I

GAD SAAD

:soy::soy::soy:
Oh man be prepared for a deluge of puns. He calls himself the gadfather, calls satire “saadtire”, shit like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back